{18}

{Tail's P.O.V}

"Silver remind me later to strangle Sonic later," I said glaring at Sonic. "Look I said sorry," I heard amy groan. "We wouldn't have gotten into this mess if you just let shadow and {Y|N} take care of it," man I haven't seen any this pissed before. More guards started to appear, "let's just focus on the enemy for the time being until we find {Y|N} and get the hell out of here." It seems silver is also pissed, we all got into a fighting stance ready for what is about to happen.

{Shadow's P.O.V}

I then started to hear yelling again but it was from those annoying fouls, "that's just going to through me off on how to find her a lot more then it already is." I growled, "hopefully Silver and tails even amy can handle things down there better then faker and knucklehead." I turned the corner and seen a hall full of cells and a lab at the end, "what the hell." I then started to hear the same person who was yelling before the others show up, "no one can save nor help you. I mean come on sweet cheeks who else wouldn't want to fuck you, hell I may even invite my friends next time and tell them how good it felt to fuck you."

I walked up to the cell I could tell it was coming from, I paused before kicking it down to see if I actually did stop at the right cell. "Aww don't cry sweet cheeks, you had a good time. I may come back again for round two-" I kicked down the door and punched the guy, I looked out of the corner of my eye seeing her actually crying and multiple bruises started to form. Her head hung down, as if she was afraid to look up. The guy was unconscious so I could switch there places, I turned facing her fully seeing her naked and covered in cum. I blushes dark red but still got her out of the cuffs, I handed her the clothes that she did have on previously.

She got dressed but her face shows no emotion now, "why did you come to save me?" What kinda of question is that, "because you needed help." She never bothered to look at me but towards the guard and cuffed him to the wall, "let's just get out of here." I nodded, I could tell that she wasn't in the best condition to walk. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, "what the hell do you think your doing?!?!" I only ran out of the cell and down to the entrance of the building, thank the lord they knocked out all the guards blocked this area. They seen me with {Y|N} over my shoulder, I mouthed to them 'don't ask.' We all went into a different direction still staying in the forest, "you guys should've just left me to rot." I placed her down on a log, "like hell we're doing that."