{5}

This is what your wearing, it doesn't matter what suit you pick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Y|N'S} P.O.V

After you got out of the shower and got dressed, you walked out of the bathroom seeing a note on your T.V stand. You hurt ignored it and grabbed your computer, first you went to discord to see if your online friends were on but they weren't. You then went to YouTube and started to watch {F|Y|T} {Favorite YouTuber}, but you were curiously what the note said.

You got off your bed and went over to the T.V stand and grabbed the note, you seen it was from Shadow.

Dear {Y|N},

Meet me at the park at 4pm and don't be late, if you are late I'll tell everyone your secret. And if you don't know what I'm talking about then you have no choice but to go, and make sure you come alone if you want to keep your little pathetic secret.

From, Shadow.

I was confused and curious on what he meant by that, and how he even left the note in here without me hearing him open the door. 'I guess I don't have a choice if I do want to know what he's talking about,' I sighed and looked at my clock and seen that it was almost 4pm. I ran out of my house telling Sonic and Silver that I was gonna go for a walk in the park.

*Time Skip*

It was now 4:30 pm and I had already search everywhere in the park for him, I was about to turn around and head home when I felt hands my shoulders. So in self defense I grabbed one of the arms only to have the other hand come on top of my other ones, I heard a voice and looked up "woah calm down. No need to slam me into the ground," I then mumbled something trying to make sure he didn't hear "yet."

I let go of his arm after he pulled his hand,  but I only regretted that after he did something. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I screamed "hey what are you doing!" He then started to walk towards the forest and say "do you want people to here your secret," I realized he was right. I sighed in defeat but said, "but can I at least walk myself?"

He smirked and said "nope, because will get there faster if we run and by we I mean me." When he ran all my hair went over my face, when we reach the place that he felt was good enough. He put me down and immediately went to lean against a tree, it was quiet for a couple of minutes until I decided to break the silence.

"So why did we come all the way out here just so you could ask or talk to me about," Shadow then looked at me in the eyes and said "why did you lie about having a job?" I then averted his gaze and looked at the stars, 'he took that long to find a spot.'

"{Y|N} you might as well tell me the truth..."