{39}

I was pacing back and forth hoping that she was fine, the doctor then came towards us. "The good news is that she is in perfect condition, bad news is she has memory loss from what we've seen so far. The only thing to really hope for is that she doesn't have memory loss, you may go see her." I then ran to her room and opened the door to see that she is asleep, she looked so peaceful. I know very well that she will be in the hospital for a long time, we decided it was best that we all take turns watching over her as the others look for the chaos emeralds and our other friends plus doctor eggman.

As time flew by we all had everything together and {Y|N} had finally got out of the hospital, she suggested that we go somewhere for from people. We walked for days and days until we found the perfect spot to finally head home, her and tails got to work on building the machine. The others and me started to make camp for it will take a few days for it to be completely built, some of us went out and hunted for good. That was the one bad thing from being far away from a city, plus I won't be able to handle sonic that much.

Rouge go and tells me to take a walk and see if it helps me from murdering sonic, it seemed that she took a break from helping tails and {Y|N} from holding up the very top of it. Eggman wouldn't stop fighting with knuckles about who goes through it first or last, there has been a lot of fighting going on here recently. I could tell that it was starting to stress tails and {Y|N} out, they were working fast so they wouldn't be able to hear the fighting anymore. Can't say I blame them, but I actually didn't see that all of them was taking a break from building the machine. I looked up and seen {Y|N}, well more like I bumped into her. We were both a blushing mess, I was on top of her. Before I knew it I kissed her for the second time, she kissed back as well. I wanted to go farther but the other were around, and I could tell she wanted it to. But we both got up not wanting to risk it, plus with the others getting nosy definitely not the risk.