𝙿𝚝.𝟷

I just got back from tour and decided to meet up with my friends Madison and Sab, Sabrina's nickname. I went to Sabrinas house and used my spare key, she didn't know I was coming home today so I jumped on her bed. "THE FUCK- NAI!!" She yelled. "Hi bae" I say and she hugs me. "We should get Madison and hang out" she said. "My plan exactly" I say and we head to her house. We jump on her as well and she wakes up.
We posted some insta photos and she helped me make a tiktok account because people always get mad at me for not having one.

@billnai

Caption: first tiktok vibes.
❤️: 7.2M
💬: 2561
🗣: 1837
Comments:
@charlidamelio: YES QUEEN 👑
^^ @billnai: I love you 𒊹︎creator𒊹︎
@user; yk she famous if Charli d comments.
@user: She's gorgeous
Addisonraee: Omg finally ily
^^@billnai: ilyt 𒊹︎creator𒊹︎
@jadenhossler: wow-
^^@Brycehall: Simp
User: she got Jaden simping lol.
Ship: I ship this.
^^@user: stop-
Load more comments

Me and the girls post on insta.
@billnai

Tag: @madisonbeer @sabrinacarpenter  Comments off

Comments off. (Ya girl lazy tbh)
"Wanna head to saddle?" Sab asked. "Sure let's go" I say and all three of us hop in my white jeep.
Once we got there, we sat down and ate our food, once we finished we walked out and there was flashing lights and a mob of people. "Hey everyone" I say smiling. I take photos with fans and give autographs then see a familiar face, fletcher the guy from Hollywood fix. "Can I ask some questions Nai?!" He asked "sure but it has to be quick sorry" I said "anything your working on lately?" He asked "acting, Merch coming soon btw" I say and wink. "How did you meet the kardashians" he asked. "I worked with Kylie and Kendall on a makeup testing" I say I look at the car with Madison and Sabrina in it. Hiding form paparazzi. "I gotta go sorry fletcher" I say. "One more question" he said I nod. "I saw Jaden Hossler commented on your post, would you every hang out with him or collab or something" he asked "I'm not sure who that is but I'll check him out what's his insta" I say and he smiled "Jadenhossler" he said. "Thanks, have a good evening" I say "you too nai" he said and I got in. We drove to my house and the girls changed into their pjs for the sleepover. I got, ice cream, candy, movies and everything.
Meanwhile at sway house
Jaden has liked Nailea Devora for 2 years now, he recently started commenting on her posts
Jaden POV.
"Buddy simping hard" josh said looking at my phone which was a post of Nailea. "Well yeah." I just agree. Me and the boys were watching YouTube when Bryce found a video of Nailea talking about me with Hollywood fix. "Watch it" Quinten said. We watch her and he friends exit saddle and then she gets stopped by paparazzi. At one point she said she needs to go but he asked about me. "Would you ever hangout with Jaden or Collab or something" he asked "I'm not sure who he is but I'll check him out, what's his insta" she asked he gave her my Insta and she left. I looked down blushing. "Buddy she knows who you are" Blake said. "She's to famous for me" I say still looking down. "Come on your hot and sexy" Noah said jokingly. (Jaden hot as hell yall)
They all laugh and watch tv while I go upstairs and sleep.
I woke up to a normal morning, in another way, chaotic and weirda, but good.
We had some yogurt thing that was for training today but I had other plans. I was going to talk to Mads and make sure she leaves me alone. She eventually got to clingy and problematic around here and the boys don't like it, including myself.
20 minutes later the door bell rings and we walk upstairs. "So do you love me" she asked "Mads look, This isn't to be rude but Your a little clingy and I know you cheated on me then you lied to my face." I said " I  didn't lie Jaden" she said rude and scoffed. "You fucking did, stay away from me if your gonna break my heart." I say. She left and I lay on my bed until josh came in. "Bro come watch the fight" he said "okay" I say.
Naileas side again :)
I woke up beside Sab and went to the bathroom then changed into this...

then I Walked to the kitchen and started making waffles  when I heard a groan

then I Walked to the kitchen and started making waffles  when I heard a groan. "Can I please have one" she asked "Ofc" I say and she smiled. She eventually took over because I kept getting tagged in posts. They were all about me and this Jaden character. Ship comments, edits and wow. "Who's this Jaden Hossler person" I ask Madison. "Jaden like Rockstar with the cute friend" she asked "what friend" I ask "Nick Austin duh" she said "I don't think their friends wrong house" Sab said laughing. "Jaden is friends with MGK." Sabrina said laughing. "Wow that's cool" I say. I love machine gun kelly. Then I follow him and like his recent post. While commenting "love the music" on a post about a Song dropping soon.
Jaden's POV
I woke up the next morning to the boys shaking me awake and jumping on me.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I say "look at your insta!!" Bryce smiled. I took my phone out and looked. "What?" I ask. "Look through Notification for follows." Kio said I saw one that caught my eye. I must be dreaming.
@billnai followed you...
@billnai liked your post...
@billnai commented "love the music"...
I looked at them with wide eyes . "Nailea devora followed me!!" I shout.
30 minutes later
"I'm starving we have no food" Noah said. "Let's go to McDonald's or some shit" Quin said. We head to McDonalds....