𝙿𝚝.𝟻

Btw i was wearing this

Jaden looked through his comments for a while, as I read mine he then looked up and said

Jaden looked through his comments for a while, as I read mine he then looked up and said. "Dixie wants you at hype" he said "oh I forgot about that" it's already 12:36.
I walk downstairs with Jaden and all the boys ask were I'm going. "I'm going to hype bye" I say and they all rush over. "Can we come" Bryce asked. And me forgetting the drama between the two say "um sure" they all left to their rooms to change and get whatever they need so me and Jaden wait by the door. He hugged me and I hugged back. "What's wrong" I ask. "Nothin I just wanted to hug you" he said and I giggle and blush. "Someone blushing" he said and I look down. He put his head on mine and kissed my forehead. Right as Quinten walked downstairs. "Read- oh sorry" he said and looked away "I'll be in the car" he said and all the boys came downstairs and we all got to the car. They all got in the back and Jaden got in the drivers side. I look at Anthony and he said "sit in the front" and I say thanks and hop in.
After a while Jaden put his hand on my Thigh slowly and I look at him He looks out the window. I put my hand on his and held his hand. He smiled and I did as well. Once we arrived the boys all got out and rushed in but Jaden walked with me. He looked nervous. "Um Nailea..." he said "yea" I ask he looked so nervous and said never mind. "Jaden I won't judge you" I say. "Tell me please jay"I say and jump on his back while he gives me a piggy back ride, Slowly.
"Would you maybe go on a d-date with me" he asks "I would love to!" I say happily. "I knew you would- wait what" he said shocked. "I would love to" I say again. He smiled. "Meet me at saddle on Tuesday at 6:00?" He asked. "I'll be there" I say. I hop off his back and we both walk in with big smiles on our faces. Nessa and Dixie met me at the stairs while Jaden walked to Nick Austin's room.
"What's with the smiles" Nick asked as we all walked upstairs. I looked at Jaden and he looked at me. All the girls went to avanis room and we talked for a bit. "Oh yeah why were you smiling so much" Nessa said. "Don't say anything but I have a date with Jaden on Tuesday" I say and their eyes widen and they squeal "yess we ship jailea" they all say.
We talked for another two hours. Then I headed home for some dinner. Today it was Sunday so I have 2 days until my date with Jaden. I was looking forward to is so much!!
I took a photo of my dinner and posted it on my snap story.
Billnai

Snap story over

Snap story over.
(Ok I'm not exactly sure is Nai is vegan or anything like that but please don't hate on me idk- also I'm tired I'm gonna start making chapters that are like 600-700 letters long.)

Y'all might hate me for this next chapter-