𝙿𝚝.𝟸𝟷

I woke up and texted Jaden,
Jaden 🎸
Me
When am I coming
over?
Jaden 🎸
11?
Me
Ok bye Jay!
Jaden🎸
Bye beb

That name made me blush.
I really never stopped loving Jaden and I think about him every day, I'm so happy we're friends again!
I got dressed into this outfit and did my makeup:

I really never stopped loving Jaden and I think about him every day, I'm so happy we're friends again! I got dressed into this outfit and did my makeup:

Olivia woke up and wanted to call someone on my phone to say good morning

Olivia woke up and wanted to call someone on my phone to say good morning. So I laughed and let her. She's 5 soon.
FaceTime Connecting with Jaden 🎸
Hiiii
Hey Olivia
Good morning Jaden!
Good-morning is your mom there?
Yup here- hi (you now)
Hey so your coming over at 11 right?
Yeah why?
Just making sure haha oh and the boys are gonna watch some movies if you want to join them.
Okay sounds great! 
(He smiled) god his smile is so cute
Thank you!
Omg did I say that out loud.
Yup your cute too
"Mom! I want to go now!"  Ok wait a minute Liv.
Okay well um I'll see you soon!

Then we hung up and I got Olivia into her outfit.
@billnai

Caption: cutie! Olivia devora-holder

Comments:
@jadenhossler just like her mom!
^^@billnai aw thanks jay.
^^@user JAILEA IS BACK OMG!
@brycehall she a party animal like me 😎
@anthonyreeves she looking so cute today
@user this is the best comment section ever.
@hater why is she on social media you should die.
^^@billnai i don't need your jealousy sis
^^@user yess Nailea!! My queen.

Load more comments.
It's currently 9:27am so I'm going to drop Olivia off with my cousin, Go to the store quick and head to sway!

"Okay let's go" I say and Olivia got in the car. "Why am I going to aunties house where you going" she said sad. "I'm going to visit the boys I'll pick you up in a bit!" I say and she smiled. "I wanna see the boys too pleaseee" she asked with her puppy dog eyes.
"Let me ask them" I say as I park the car.

                              Jaden🎸
                                                                Me
                                  Hey, is it ok if I bring
                                  Liv, she wants to see
                                 you all.
Jaden🎸
Ofc :)

And with that I texted my cousin and told her I had to cancel :)
Me and Liv went to the store for about an hour and she got some snacks.

*knock*
The door immediately opened to see Quinten.
"Hiii" she said running to him. "Hey" he said hugging her. I walked in while Kio and q talk yo Liv. Jaden wasn't downstairs so I went upstairs.
"Helloooo" I say and I open the door. He looked up at me and smiled, "hi beb" he got up and hugged me. "Wanna watch that movie?" He asked "sure."

We walk downstairs to see Olivia and Bryce dancing. They decided to go in the pool so Bryce and josh Plahed with her outside. They really do love her and it's so cute:)
We all sat down and watched the show.
(Minus Bryce,josh and Olivia)

During the movie I got up to go to the bathroom and left my phone downstairs.
Jaden's POV
Nailea just went to the bathroom and left her phone here, a couple seconds go by and her phone starts ringing. I look at the phone to see the name 'Mads 🙄' so I answer it, being curious.
"Nailea I'm so sorry I shouldn't have called I didn't know you were hanging out with Jaden again-"
"Mads what the fuck" I say shocked
"Omg Jaden I didn't um- I'm so sorry "
And with that the phone hung up...
Nailea came walking down the stairs to see me on her phone. "Whatcha doin" she asked sitting down. She didn't bother to take the phone but she saw it in my hand. That's exactly why I trust her.
"Sorry I didn't mean to someone called you" I say and she nods "it's ok I trust you but who was it" she asked looking at me smiling.
Should I tell her... maybe not, well she did say she trusts me so I have to tell her!
"It um it was- uh..." I couldn't get it out. "Jaden- Jay?" She said but i was so out of it and confused. "BABE!" She yelled and I focused again "what" I ask "who called me" she said. "Um Mads" I say and she takes her phone. "Shit don't answer her next time" she said and I nod. All the boys look at me. "Nailea she's harassing you why do you put up with her!" I say and she looks down.  "Nailea Mads is a bitch" Blake said and he hugged her. "Agreed. Fuck me" She say in an angry tone and I look at her "Bet" i said and we all laugh. "They gettin freaky" Noah said, "Jaden!" She say and we all start to laugh.
"Whatt" I said
Naileas POV
"suppp" Addison said walking in "NAILEA OMG" she yelled and hugged me. "Hey, I'm here too" Bryce said "shh in talking to Nailea" she said shushing Bryce and we all laugh. "Girl I haven't seen you since, forever anyways we need to hangout" she said "Yess for sure babe" I say hugging her.
"Anyways is everyone here" Addison said. "Yeah why- oh" Bryce said. Everyone sat down and Olivia sat on Jaden's lap.

"So we're gonna have a new sway member"
Addison said and we were all confused but I figured it out and cry. "Omggg" I say I get up and hug her. Jaden pulled me down and whispered "what's happening" I laugh. "Addisons pregnant" I say and he gasps.
Everyone starts realizing what's happening  "Addi I love you and I'll help you!" I say and she nods. "Olivia and the baby can be friends" she said "omg yes!" I agree. We take some group photos and celebrate a bit.

We talked for a while then me when Olivia went home and watched some movies with Nessa. Until it was her bed time.
Nessa went to hype house to film a challenge video with kouvr so it was me and Olivia until tomorrow.