ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜

Like I said before, will dedicate for straight chapters to you guys.

Reyapenz
efuamolen1

dynma662
Adun_ni_ola_mi
JoannaAvalorie

First four persons who gets the last question at the end of the chapter correctly, gets a dedication from me💜

I am in a good mood babies😁

Don't forget to vote and spam my comment section💜
Love you all💜
Purple rules
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"I wouldn't commend you all for this, because my expectations weren't met. That school almost kicked you out of the game, at just the beginning. Be guarded, we get a smile on his face was whenever they win the trophy. So if anyone was waiting for a commendation from him, that person must be a dreamer.

"This time, Munachi, Ope, Tania, Leo and Jayden, will be representing us." Mr John says looking around. Immediately he mentioned the last name, her eyes search for him immediately, and involuntarily. Seeing him standing at the other end, in the company of Leo and Ekanem.

She almost looks away, when she heard a statement from Ekanem. Which didn't surprise her, it was typical Ekanam to say such.

"Sir, Munachi again? I didn't see any special attempt she made the last time. Is not like she pulls better than every one of us here." Ekanem says. She didn't only sound confident but looked so too.

Geraldine takes her gaze to Mr John, who clears his throat before responding. "Am I sensing some disunity here?" Mr John asks looking grim.

"With all due respect sir, I am just pointing out what I noticed. The fact
Versace is hyped, doesn't mean there aren't brands better than it, at that moment, not to exclude under the same category." Ekanem responds not blinking. Meanwhile, Geraldine finally tears her gaze away from her.

She didn't see any issue with Munachi been the leader or highly rated, it didn't bother her, so far as she knew what she was doing, and it won't jeopardize them winning. So what was the reason to argue or contradict Mr John?

"What's your problem with me."

Geraldine heard this loud and clear because it was coming from her side. Munachi also looked pissed.

"I have no issue with you. Also I was only talking to Mr John, we don't only want to participate in this, but win it. So favouritism isn't the key." Ekanem says looking grin.

"Ekanem Edet." Mr John's voice is heard loud and clear.

"Is there any need for this argument?" Geraldine suddenly asks, it was clear it just came out without her thinking it over. She also didn't miss the death glare, Ekanem through at her that moment.

"Geraldine, I wasn't talking to you. Hope you know that." Ekanem asks facing Geraldine properly, with a folded arm.

Geraldine took note of the fact, she referred to her by her full name, which people rarely did, it made her sound serious.

"You weren't, but if you don't stop making everything seem like you are the best we have got, and learn how to accept there is someone who could equal you, thereby causing unnecessary issues, and havoc that would affect this team, I will also make it my business, because, with all these factors, it definitely concerns me," Geraldine responds surprised at how calm she sounded.