ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜

Don't forget to vote and
spam the comment section.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

         Jewel pulls her phone, after laughing at the joke made by Wills in WILL'S and GRACE tv show.

She is shocked by the tons of missed calls she sees.

15 missed calls from Mum

10 missed calls from Bestie

5 missed calls from Big bro

20 missed calls from Dad🌛

Immediately another call comes from Bestie, she looks it up.

"Sorry, my phone was on silent." Jewel apologies.

"What's the need of having a phone, if it's for fancy?" Geraldine yells from the other line.

"Chill it's my birthday," Jewel says, suddenly realizing she was interrupting the movie, and disturbing Ekanem and Leo.

She watches Ekanem take a handful of popcorn.

"Sorry, I wasn't able to wish you in person. Happy Birthday." Geraldine says calmly. "Are you home?" She suddenly asks.

"No." Jewel responds plainly.

"Jewel, you are toast. Where the hell are you? I didn't know you used me as an excuse. I was at your house. Your Mum figured..., "

"Jesus!" Jewel exclaims meanwhile Leo and Ekanem both turn to her, not after pausing the show.

"What?" Ekanem mouths.

"Next time you want to use me as an excuse, at least give me a heads up," Geraldine says and suddenly pauses.
"Where are you?"

"At Ekanem's place."

"Ekanem's place?" Geraldine asks to confirm. Although Jewel didn't miss the tone she used.

        Putting the phone away, Jewel turns to Ekanem and Leo, who looked curious. She and Geraldine had ended the call.

"I'm dead. My Mum knows." Jewel suddenly says.

"Ewo!" Ekanem exclaims. "It's quite late. First thing tomorrow morning you leave." Ekanem suggest. Meanwhile, Leo sat quietly in a corner, observing.

"Wait, Jewel is your brain rusty. Gidi was the only excuse you could come up with, and you didn't think to tell her." Ekanem asks amazed, after Jewel had explained things.

_____________________ 🖊️

     Walking into the kitchen, Jewel catches sight of Leo who hides something immediately, alarming her.

The first thing she could think of was drugs.

"Leo, are we still on that?" Jewel asks looking grim. They had talked about that. He had promised.

She wasn't joking when she said, she was going to stay away from him if he continued doing it.

She had a lot of problems as it is. Dealing with an addict wasn't going to be added to the list. She couldn't handle it.

"God! No, " He scoffs. "It's not what you think, I was looking for something to eat." He says.

It didn't make any sense, because they had a lot to eat in Ekanem's room.

"I promised you didn't I?" He asks, meanwhile she stares back at him.

_____________________ 🖊️