Chapter 22

Bakugo POV

The principle called me to his office. Probably to congratulate me on my recent achievements. Still, I doubt it. 

I walk into his office. He sits on his black chair behind a desk looking out at the city through his unnecisarily large window.

"Why am I here?" I ask loudly.

"Izuku Midoriya, the boy who recently joined our new rehabilitation project has become... unstable." He says.

So he thinks it has something to do with me? Does he know about Deku's past...

"Yes Young Bakugo. I know quite a lot about 'Deku's' past. It would be easier for all of us if you cooperate."

Is he psychic? Whatever. I couldn't care less what happens to that damn nerd.

"Listen Sir, I don't care." I say politely, "even if I did have anything to do with that villain, it wouldn't matter. I doubt I have anything to do with him being 'unstable'. He's a villain, of course he'd be unstable."

He eyes me suspiciously. It's as though he can see right through me.

"Come to my office tomorrow, same time." He says smiling, "Think it over. I'll wait until you talk."

The stupid animal thing wasn't going to give up... it's not I could tell him about what I did...

"Don't want to look bad in front of your 'friends' do you?"

"Do they even know what you did to me?"

"Have you really told them nothing?"

"Are you afraid at what they will think of you?"

"Your pathetic."

Ugh. Whatever.

Nezu POV

Katsuki Bakugo... probably the most stubborn child in Class 1A. Not a good trait, but not a bad one either... I didn't think he would tell me what happened right away, that would be next to impossible. I'll just need to ask help from someone else.

If young Midoriya isn't tamed. His spark might just cause a fire... one that he'll have no control of...

But anyway, all of that can wait. 

.

.

.

This tea tastes incredible...

.

.

.

————————————————————————

Author here. Hope you liked this chapter.

My motivation is slowly starting to disappear. I have the attention span of a fruit fly.

I usually post chapters on either Saturday or Sunday so that's when you should expect the next one.

~Author 💙