Chapter 15

Izuku Midoriya walked out of class. He was slowly starting to come to his senses. Ever since his mom's death, it was as if someone shone a light on him. He saw the truth.

He wasn't a hero, and he would never be one.

Kacca-

No.

Bakugo always said that he was worthless, useless and could never become a hero.

He was starting to think that he was right.

He remembered that moment with All Might, where he said that his dreams were 'unattainable'. 

No one believed in him.

He turned around the corner towards the orphanage. The kids there were horrid. All of them had quirks to use against him.

He didn't even have a friend.

It wasn't his fault he was quirkless.

People seemed to think they were better than him just because they had quirks.

The whole system was messed up.

He wanted to prove to the world that quirkless people could be powerful, stronger and better than people with quirks.

He wanted to throw this wretched system down the drain.

He hated the heroes. He hated society. He hated this world.

He would show them that they were weak and useless. Even with a quirk.

He would become a villain. One of the most strongest, most powerful villains to ever roam the Earth.

People would write stories about him and how he changed the world.

No one could stop him.

This time he would win.

Time skip

It was a few months after the villain 'Deku' appeared. Slowly he began to gain fame across the area. 

He even caught the LOV's attention and joined them. Shourtly after this the high schooler  'Izuku Midoriya' , a 15 year old child who's mother just passed away, went missing.

Now that he had a whole League on his side, he could do anything.

He finally found a place where people believed in him.

Where people accepted him.

Or so he thought.

He was blinded.

He wanted to feel accepted.

No one in the league cared about each other.

They only cared about themselves and their own desires.

He didn't realize that he was disposable until he got captured.

The League were just a group of sociopaths and psychopaths.

The only thing that held the group together was their leader, All For One.

Izuku didn't realize this at that time.

He was slowly going insane.

Killing people does that to you.

End Of Flashback

He looked around the room. Uraraka had tears in her eyes. Todoroki stared at him pitifully. Iida had his head down in confusion.

"Was there no one at all?" He asked.

He thought back.

"After the doctor said I was quirkless... I guess everyone left me... except mom... but she left too eventually I guess."

He nods.

"Midoriya. I'm sorry... I think I understand why you became a villain. But... the real question is..." Iida hesitated. I understood. He didn't need to finish that sentence.

What am I going to do now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the support and motivation!

~Author💙