Introduction and more

Hello... (Such a lame greeting ikr)

This is my first ever fanfiction. It's K-pop and I now it~ and besides, my ultimate bias are both Baekhyun and Luhan... Hohoho!

I noticed a few (no kiddin') typos and grammar errors, but I hope you enjoy the storyline... It's a fairytale I always dream of (sorta)...

No plagiarism juseyo... (Pretty please)
Copyrights reserved and you know. Haha
(Moving on)
Thanks for reading... ENJOY!

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Jeon Hyunji

An only-child of her well-rich living parents. Pretty, small and had a soft voice. Her parents owns a company that runs the whole Japan. She could ask for anything she wants even not on her birthday. She owns a cat named Jiyoon.

Byun Baekhyun

A doctor, no, a veterinarian. A single doctor who is really social in life. His good-looks attract most girls in the hospital, even the nurses. The animal clinic is in the hospital, so it is often for him to walk to the hospital canteen. Living alone in a bungalow.

Luhan

Hyunji's boyfriend in Japan. A handsome chinese who is living in Japan to gain his football skills. Quite famous among the girls in school. Would play football and goes for bowling if bored. He cares about his appearance everywhere he go.

Grandma Jeon

Hyunji's grandmother who is living alone in Korea. Independent, nice and owns a beautiful garden. Loves to spend time gardening and reading books.

Jeon Jiyoon

Hyunji's snowy fluffy cat. Loving and loves the outdoor. Often calm to Luhan and everyone, except for Dr. Baekhyun. Even if Baekhyun is a veterinarian!