rings

"let me help you love" fred offers, standing from the bed and coming behind you and closing the buttons on the dress, his fingers trailing slowly on your back as you stared yourself in the mirror, {E/C} and white eyes looking at the figure of gellert above your head.

every time you looked in a mirror, youd see him. he would just be there above your head, a smirk on his lips as he stared down at you, challenging you with his eyes, like a demon waiting for you to break down and posses your body.

"you look great in this dress" he murmurs under your ear, kissing your nape, "you look like a fairy" fred smiles, putting his hands around your waist and his chin on your shoulder, looking at you and him.

"i was thinking i look like a vicrotrian vintage type of shepred" you giggle, putting your hands on his, examining the sheer long dress, exposing your collarbone, sinching at your waist that is bandages under the dress and opening up after the sinch, lace decorating it carefully.

"you know what im thinking?" he smiles, "what?" you ask, laying your head on his, focusing on yourself and fred in the mirror, "one day we'll get married too..." he smiles delighted, closing his eyes as he starts musing, "and we'll have a house... we'll sit on the porch to have breakfast together, and youll wear this beautiful dress" he whispers lowly, kissing your neck, a blush spreding on your face.

"and one day we might have kids..." he whispers, watching as you raise your eyebrows. "kids?" you ask, "the world needs more of us. can you imagine what will happen to hogwarts when our kids will be there?" he asks, smiling as you laugh, "theyll get expelled" you smile, nodding, "like their mother" he retorts, making you laugh even harder. "like you didnt" you smirk

"what will we call them?" you ask, brushing your fingers on his knuckles, "kid one and kid two" he smiles, making you laugh boomingly, "i cant wait to tell them how their mother went crazy" he smiles, "and ill tell them how their father ruined half the school" you smile.

laughing, he stands up straight and turns you around to face him, his hands coming up to your face and kissing your lips gently, your hands holding his vest. "but we have time for that" he whispers on your lips, feeling you nod.

"then lets go and celebrate the wedding that is happening right now" he says, and you nod, taking his hand and following him downstairs into the kitchen to find george, drinking tea.

"ah, i see your family has something with the weasleys" he smirks as you take a glass of water. "what do you mean?" you ask, "just caught harry snogging ginny" george says smugly, you smiling gently and nodding with a face of 'yeah i know', fred freezes behind you.

"no, lets talk about the others" you say, wrapping your hand around freds waist, looking at george, "how long will it take for ron and hermione to get together?" you ask, "id say after voldemort is done" fred says, "i think theyre both on a breaking point" george offers, you ponder, shaking your head.

"i dont know how to-" the door opens, and after ron comes into the burrow the minister of magic. "hello" he smiles, walking in, harry and hermione quickly adding into the room.

"to what do we owe the pleasure?" harry asks, and the man coos his head, "i think we both know the answer to that question mr potter" he says, the way he said me potter made a shiver run up your spine.

"we'll step out" george says, taking fred with him, you, harry, hermione and ron crash on the sofa in the burrow, the man sitting infront of you. he opens up his bag and reveals a brown pouch onto the table. he pulls out a piece of paper, and it opens up, leavitating beside his face.

"The Last Will and Testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. first, to ronald billius weasley" he says, you cover up you cackle, "i leave my deluminator, a device of my own making, in the hope that when things seem most dark, it will show him the light" he says, handing over to ron a thing that seemed like a silver cigarette lighter.