Lover - Taywhora

Hey divas, sorry it's been a bit since my last time giving y'all an update !! It does take a little while for me to write and formulate one shots because I always push for them to be somewhere in the thousand range as far as word count, and I've been preoccupied with a few ordeals in my personal life but I'm working on getting back into my groove of things !! Regardless, a while back on one of my conversation board posts someone suggested more Taywhora, so here we are with it my lovelies :) trigger warning for depictions of a past abusive relationship, and as always if you have a pairing or type of one shot you'd like to see feel free to drop a comment or private message me <3

Hey divas, sorry it's been a bit since my last time giving y'all an update !!  It does take a little while for me to write and formulate one shots because I always push for them to be somewhere in the thousand range as far as word count, and I've ...

As the sounds of some miscellaneous record hummed quietly throughout the space from the player's position across the room, Tayce thumbed through an abandoned vogue magazine that she found tossed on top of Aurora's stack of decorative coffee table books, hardcover fashion biographies that the blonde would fuss over if Tayce propped her feet up near. A fresh cup of coffee accompanied her left hand's grasp as she flipped haphazardly through the pages

The Essex woman in mention had been out since earlier that evening, escaping the apartment in a sinfully short black dress that had been shoved to the back of her design room for a few months and off on some romantic escapade with yet another Tinder match-up. Tayce, unfamiliarly alone in the apartment without the other girl's company, was dealt the hand of having to distract herself from fixating on what Aurora was occupied with, how she was probably sitting across from a pretty girl and nervously fiddling with her jewelry, pretending to adjust an earring or twisting the simple band on her middle finger to relieve even an ounce of anxiety, as she had a tendency to fidget when she was nervous.

That was one of those Aurora traits that Tayce had only picked up on since sharing a household with her.

She picked up on lots of things about her female counterpart since the pair moved in together. How she took her coffee, opting to pour her overly-sugar infused cold brew mixture for her instead when the blonde woke up on the wrong side of the bed every now and then, and just how much of a large amount of caffeine Aurora consumed in general, as the fashion student often opted to staying up into the late hours of the night sketching with charcoals or slaving away at her machine. The way that the younger girl put up a sense of sarcastic humor and faux bitchiness to prevent herself from being emotionally vulnerable, and just how much trust it took for her to express herself in such a revealing light to anyone.

It was apparent how mediocre of a job the Welsh woman was doing, as even after brewing a fresh pot of coffee to drink and taking to catch up on some Netflix-binging, Tayce's brain had still drifted to the other girl's outing and her wellbeing.

Aurora's romantic pursuits were, in Tayce's mind, an outcome of their mutual friend Bimini's advice sessions, and a discussion the pair had about Aurora letting down her guard a little bit and to put herself out there more to find her person, considering that despite the artificial confidence she projected in front of others, she was a bit of a hopeless romantic.