introduction!

hello to my lovely gentleman, gals, or non-genderconforming pals! i'm back 😂🌸

for those of you who are new to my page, i'm mak! and i previously was pretty actively writing fics within the fandoms of riverdale, stranger things, thirteen reasons why, etc., prior to taking some extended breaks due to my mental health and just growing out of those fandoms to be honest :)

over quarantine i started watching drag race and really working on some self discovery that was only possible through being exposed to something like the show that really made me more confident in my identity as a person who's been questioning their s*xuality for a while and struggling with it. i started operating a tumblr blog and ao3 (archive of our own) account under the same address as my wattpad account (@uwusunflower), where i really got invested in writing wlw au fics within the drag race fandom 🌸

i've decided to start transferring some of that content here as wattpad is a lot more comfortable for me as far as not being so nit-picky with my writing for some reason. i will be uploading a few oneshots that are pre-written and previously posted on my ao3 account just for the sake of exposing them to a new audience, and therefore receiving new feedback on them from a new perspective :) but there will be new content here that won't necessarily be available on my ao3 account so this is exciting!!

sorry for the lengthy disclaimer but i didn't want anyone to think i was "stealing" stories from another sight! if it's under the address of uwusunflower then i own that tidbit of fictional tomfoolery!!

also, i am always open to pairing//prompt//idea requests but cannot promise that they will be fulfilled within a certain time limit, as i am a full time student right now who can often get caught up in life without much time/focus on writing and uploading consistently :) but i always love receiving new ideas and feedback!

much love <3
Mak