𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The whole nervously sat in the chairs in the hospital waiting room, waiting for a doctor to come out.

They had been there for about 2 hours now, and still nothing about Courtney.

" What if she dead?" Kd blurted out.

" Shut the hell up Kd." The 5 of them snapped at him, making him not wanting to say anything else.

" Family of Courtney Simmons." A doctor voiced, and the group stood up.

" Ah here yall are." He smiled walking over him.

" Is our girl ok?" Ben and Kentrell asked in unison.

" Yes, she is fine, nothing is wrong her emotional stress levels were very high which caused her faint, we ran a few test on her, not pregnant, sick or anything like that, but she can go home tonight." He told the group.

Ben and Kentrell were of course disappointed, cause why the hell is she not pregnant.

But other than that, they were all glad she was ok.

A/N: Yeaaaa, no, when I say fuck them kids, I mean fuck them kids (for now) and what in yall right minds thought she was ran over, kentrell hurt her or she was dead.😭😭😭

" Ight can we see ha?" Boomer asked.

" Yes right this way." The doctor smiled, leading them to the room Courtney was in.

" Ms. Simmons, your family is here." The doctor announced, causing her to stop playing with the iv in her arm and look up.

A small smile stretched across her tear stained face as the gang rushed over to her.

" Im glad yo ugly bald headed ass ok." Boomer joke punching her shoulder.

" As you should, black hoe." She slightlu smiled.

" Yb didn't go on a sue of side mission." Kd happily annouced, and Kentrell punched him.

" Stop putting yo cum infested fingers on me you dented head hoe." Kd bucked at him before sitting down next to Courtney.

" You ok bestfriend, I was worried." He hugged her and she chuckled.

" Im fine Kd." She smiled hugging him back.

" Wait before I give out anymore hugs, am I pregnant?"

The gang looked at each and smirked.

" Yes." They all nodded.

" Mmcht, when we leaving, Im taking the stairs for personal reasons." She joked.

" Mmcht you aint killing our child." Ben mugged her, before hugging and kissing her.

" Im glad yo bald headed ass ok." He smiled.

" Mmcht why yall keep calling me bald headed, yall barely even see my real hair." She rolled her eyes.

" Cause you aint got none!" Kd exclaimed and everyone busted out laughing and Courtney just mugged them.

" Ight, get the hell out so we can talk to our guh." Kentrell said.

" Nigga wh-

" Kd, Im this close to breakin them glasses, get out."

" Mmcht fuck you." Kd flicked him off before they walked out the room.

" Wait before we talk, I hope yall know we not finna fuck in this hospital room." Courtney said, making Ben and Kentrell smacked they lips.

" Nasty ass niggas." She mumbled.

" Ian good at all this communication shit, so help me out." Kentrell frowned.

" Nigga Ian either." Courtney shrugged.

" Then how the fu-

" I just wanted some food." She shrugged and they laughed.

" Look mane, Im sorry, and Ion know what to else, I don't want yall to leave me because I don't know a life without yall." Kentrell blurted out.

" Awe, so heart felt." Ben cooed.

" And Courtney, Im sorry that I made you feel that, and you shouldn't ever have to feel that away."

" And Im deadass serious about this, Im ready to be loyal to the both of yall."

" Ok we done, cause you tryna make a bad bitch cry." Courtney said wiping her tears.

" Im forreal, I love yall."

" We love you too dent bitch."

" Aweee that was cute." Kd busted into room.

Everyone stared at him, before his glasses was knocked off his face.

" Why would you do thattt." He stared at Kentrell.

" I told you I was gon break them." He shrugged.

" Ight someone go get a doctor, cause Im ready to get the fuckkk." Courtney whined.

" Ight." Be n mumbled walking out the room.

" You ight?" Kentrell looked at her.

" Im fine, you ight, li simp ass." She laughed.

" Only for yall." He shrugged.

He really did mean it when he said he was ready to be loyal.

After Ben came back with a doctor, and they did everything that was needed to be done.

They left, and went back to Kentrell and Ben's house, which was damn near Courtney's too.

" Ben, I love how you tryna force me to take another shower so we can fuck." Courtney mugged him.

" Fuckin you in the shower is different though, doing things Ian neva seen" He shrugged.

Her mouth fell agape, and she let out a laugh.

" When is Big Daddy Trell coming back with my foodddd?" She whined.

" Big Daddy Trell is right here." Kentrell amirked, as he came into the room with 3 bowls...of cereal.

" Awe its my favorite too." She smiled taking a bowl from him.

So now, the three were eating cereal and listening to music.

" Oou this my shit." Courtney smiled placing her bowl on the nightstand and standing up.

" Gimme that hair bursh, and Buttercup."

A/N: I really gotta stop forgetting about Buttercup.

" I DON'T NEED ME A BASKETBALL PLAYER, ALL I NEED IS SOMEBODY THAT'S DOWN FOR MEEEE!" She sang to the top of her lungs while Ben and Kentrell recorded her.

"AND HE DON'T HAVE TO HAVE MONEY, HIS LOVE IS JUST LIKE HONEY, ITS SO SWEET TO ME!"

" HE CAN HAVE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD BUT HE'LL SACRIFICE IT ALL FOR ME, AND I MADE UP MY MIND, IM IN LOVE THIS TIME AND IT FEELS SO REAL!"

" AND I, KNOW THAT HE WON'T BREAK MY HEARTTTT, AND I, KNOW THAT WE WON'T EVER PART, ITS TIME, TIME FOR US TO SETTLE DOWNNN!"

" AND I, WANNA BE WITH HIM FOREVERRRR!"

" I want this forever."