Chapter one~ Fran's Pov

*2 years later*

"it all just happen we didn't mean we-we never met it to end like this"

"We were just trying to find out what happen"

"Please.....Please don't take us away"

"Look we are your only hope,and i suggest you leave us alive" I said slamming my fist down on the table. I was tried of every one talking.

"Okay fine you got 60 seconds to explain" Johnny said as we all rambled on about different things. "Hey we cant explain 2 years in 60 seconds" Amy said standing up.

Johnny let out a loud sigh before speaking" Can't believe i'm doing this...you start from the beginning were it all happen" Johnny said pointing at me.

"Okay well......it stared like a normal day or so we thought..............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 26, 2055

"FRAN" Ben yelled for the 100th time.

"What ben what could you possibly want" I asked grabbing my dance bag off the shelf

"Mom just called and said your tutu dance thingy is canceled"

"Ballet idiot and why Mrs.E hardly ever cancels practice" before ben could answer our parents came bursting through the door.

"Ben,Fran here pack what ever you can fit in here quickly now" Mom said throwing us 2 black duffel bags. " Your dad and I will take care of the food now go quick we don't have much time" Our mom panicked yelled as she rush to the kitchen.

"Dad...Mom what's going on!!!" i yelled as my mom got down to my height.

"Piper honey we are just as clueless as you but you need to trust that everything will be okay" my mom said as her baby blue eyes twinkled.

"Okay"was all i could say before she pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Whatever happens your father and i did it because we love you and ben so much" There was something in her voice that made me feel uneasy but i decided to ignore it.

I pulled away from the hug as i rushed up stairs, while ben was too busy stuffing everything in his bag i took my time making sure that everything was folded neatly. Once i was done i saw i had room for one more thing i quickly rushed down stairs to grab my dance bag.

I was on my up when i over heard my parents talking." Can't we tell them May"

"No Robert if they find out who knows what will happen,and i am not talking about the kids"

"But what if they survive May they-"

"They won't survive you heard Richard they are making sure no one stays alive"

* * *

And that is an end to the very first chapter so sorry its crappy but oh whale. I do hope you enjoyed it and it kept you off the edge of your seat.....cause theres a lot more to come. The suspense is just getting started. Thanks again for reading. P.s the pictures up at the top are not ones of my friends i found them off the internet they represent what they would kinda look like in the future. Biiiiiiiii

HAPPY READING~ Angela

UPDATE: I changed Piper's name to Francesca ( Fran) to me it just sounds better i also changed the picture of her so yeah