Emotions

THE NEXT DAY♡

Mer's POV
••••••••••••••••
I went in to work this morning and seen me and hayes got a surgery together in OR.3 today at 22:00,

Cormac's POV
••••••••••••••••••••
I didn't have the best sleep last night because I asked Mer out and then richard walked in. So I didn't know if she was going to say anything. But I have a surgery with her at 22:00, It a petty late one but I'll see how that goes.

I see meredith at the OR boared with jo I walk past see if I can get a glims of her. Then jo made her laugh you could see the sparkle in her eye. It made me get butterflys in my stomach. I was leaning on the counter with my elbow holding me up.
She walks over "morning"she says nods her head slightly "good morning doctor grey" she leans on the counter opens the ipad. Amelia walks over "hey " she says giving her a little nudge "ughh" she said under her breath as she walks away with amelia.

                  Snowing out side

Mer's POV
•••••••••••••••
I was talking to jo today. She thinks me and cormac would be a cute and doesn't stop nagging me about it.

TIME 22:26
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was just heading down to the peds floor because me and hayes have a laporatomy today on a 16 year old patient I lost track of time I was assisting a intern with a surgery and it went long. "Hey Mer" jo says as i was about to head to the stairs" Hey im kinda in a rush" I reply "where u off too" she says "peds floor i got an-" Jo interrupted *gasp "your going to see him arnt you" she says while nudging arm 'pager goes off ' "No well y-e-es but we got a patient. THATS ALL!! I really half to go" I say so she gets the hint.

'Checks who paged' I start running up the stairs 'opens the OR doors. Quickly scrubbing in "where have you been grey "Sorry hayes, got court up"i said."doesn't matter get in her i need some hands "This kid family can't get her because of the snow. I don't want to tell his family he's died over the phone" he says woth a tone in his voice."I'm sorry, I was doing aa-" I replied "doesn't matter, CLAMP your here now" I could tell he was angry at me. We finished the surgery I had to go out side to get some air.

Cormac's POV
••••••••••••••••••••
Me ,grey, altoman and perice had a 16 year old patient. I'm not sure why she was late to the surgery. We half to keep him on ecmo because he had a cardiac arrest.

We got my patient went into cardiac arrest. I checked his labs and then I get to go home. I was out side heading towards my car and see meredith outside sitting on the curb. Its still snowing I walk over "hey" I say as she looks up at me. "Im sorry my surgery went long it went for 5 hours but i finished a bit late then jo stopped me she was talking about me an- d never mind" She stuttered, she took a breath "I know your mad that I was late, and I'm sorry"she said "I'm not mad" i says smiling at her "your not" she say with a soft tone. "How's he doing" she says  He's is very sick" peirce said he had a heart problem anyways it was a clot. She looks at me with her sad beautiful eyes "me and you was working on the belly, peirce and Altman was working on the heart." I say trying to make her feel better."You, me, peirce, altman did everything right."
I gave Meredith my jacket because it looks like she's been out here for a while.

Mer's POV
•••••••••••••••
"No its fine, its freezing out here" i say "that's why I'm giving it to you" he replys. I look at his eyes they are ocean blue. I lean my head on cormacs shoulder for a few minutes as he rubs my arm to warm me up. "I better head off it getting cold out here" As I stands up "keep the jacket, it looks good on you" he say smiling, I blushed he goes to walk off "waiT" I say a bit loud. "I could use them drinks right about now" i say he put his hand around my waist.

A N// I'm not sure if the medical side is right but I hope you like it. Im gonna be posting I got school so I'll be posting Friday. If u have any good story ideas you want me to add just leave a message, Have a good day all!!