with you

Mer's POV
•••••••••••••••
I had a great sleep last night I needed some coffee to wake me up a bit I bumped into hayes at his office "hey" he says holding 2 cups of coffee "hi" I said looking up at him. He gives me a cup of coffee "you got me coffee?" I question "Yes, just how you like it" he smiles at me I feel a connection between us but I don't know what we are yet. "We have a patient and helm and sims there scrubbing in with us. He says we all meet up at the patients room were doing rounds on him "helm" I call her so she says the details "chole blaze, 17 years of age....." helm says "Dr. Hayes and I will go through the stomach and remove the tumour with is atached to to the boul. So we will get you scans we will see you up there."

Cormac's POV
••••••••••••••••••• 
Sims and grey was looking at the scans I walk with helm I was standing at the door frame."Is there anything" I says putting my hand on the back of her chair "no" she says "sims, helm get her ready" they went into the scanner thing taking her out to her room. I  spin her chair with one hand. She stand up about to leave I turn her around and I kissed her softly. "See you in there doctor grey" I says as she she does a slight giggle.

                 30 minutes later

We're in surgery meredith does her sparkly eye thing that makes me go crazy in a good way. I notice that helm kept looking at meredith I heard everyone talking about helm liking grey. I didn't know they ment it in that way. Me and Jackson have been hanging round I think we're good friends. Meredith was having a dinner at her house it's only small like Jackson, me, link, jo, amelia, Maggie and Winston I was exited to go.

Once I finished surgery i changed into my clothes i met jackson. We carpooled because i didnt know where meredith's house was. We arrived Jackson knocks on the door "I'll get it" we hear someone say "Hi" Jo says "hey" Jackson says "hi" I knew something was going on between them jackson mentioned something about that. Maggie walks over opens the door wider it for us to walk past"come on in" Maggie says with a smile. Dinner table was set and the food was nearly ready we could smell it as we walked in. I needed to go to the toilet but link was using the down stairs one. Amelia told me where the toilets were I was about to go to the toilet across from merediths room. When I seen her she had her back to me but she was sitting sloughed down on her bed. The door was open so I just knock the wall. She doesn't look at me but she says "amelia i told you im fine, I'll be down in a minute" she says with a soft but sad tone. I learn on the door frame "you say that quite a bit" I say shocking her as she turns to look at me. "oh uh sorry i thought you were amelia" she says still a bit shocked "you can sit down if you want" she says with a little smile.
I push my self off the door frame and sat down "what's wrong" I said quietly "oh nothing what did you mean I say that a lot?" She says not really wanting to talk about why we she's upset. "You say your fine a lot" she looks at me her smiles starts to fade a little as sh her pursed lips with a little frown. "Sorry i didnt mean it like that i mean everyone thinks your put together but its ok to brake, to cry or just hav-" i say as she interups me by putting her two finger on my lips. "Your bambling" she says as she has a big smile on her face I lean closer towards her about to kiss her. "I can-nt do thi-" she says as she gets interrupted.

Mer's POV
•••••••••••••••
"Mer food ready-y" jo says as she drags the y. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to interuped" she says. "You wasn't interuping anything" I say as I stand up putting something away in my draw I walk out the room. We go down stairs it was a casual dinner I was in jeans and a red top tucked in with a black belt and white trainers.
Cormac was opposite me he kept looking up at me. I tried to avoid eye contacted with him. Food finished and Me and amelia take plates out the kitchen amelia goes back to the table passing hayes. Hes carrying some more plates "Hey are you ok?" He asks me he puts down the plates. I ignore him he grabbes my arms lightly turning me around to face him. "Did I do something to you" he says "u-hh-h no" I say "you've been avoiding eye contact you haven't talked all night"he tells me looking me in my eye. I bit my lip and it's not in a sexy way it's stopping me from crying.
I look at my feet then back up at him. "Derek died 5 years ago today" I say "oh sorry I didn't mean to-o" he say as I interuped "That's why I invited you all over. I-i ah" I took a deap breath "I think amelia and everyone else forgot so I didn't want to tell her because I didn't want her to go through all that again" I say with tears in my eyes "you could have told me or someone you didn't have to go through this alone" he says he opens his arms to give me a hug. I walk towards him  and lean my head on his chest and start to cry after a while. I pull away and wipe my face "thanks"

A N // sorry I was up late doing this so I forgot to post it. I might of spelt some things wrong sorry about that. Hope u liked it chapter 5 coming out  Monday xx