Chapter 18

☆The prequel

The funeral is about to end, and another funeral is about to begin...

Cheng Xiangqing and Cheng Xiangyang's, the twins looked dull and Cheng Hai's secretary-in-chief slowly walked into the ceremony hall and passed over there. The crowd in twos and threes listened to the whispers of people in their ears.

"Have you heard. General Cheng is very miserable! "

"Yes, I heard that when the body was taken out, the body was twisted and burned until unrecognizable!"

"Now that science and technology are advanced, burning corpse can also be identify!"

There were a lot of small comments and some people looked sad, while others were gloating.

"Ah Hai ...woo...husband... Husband ah..." At the front of the ceremony hall. Yu Liqing was screamed and cried wildly while Cheng Mu dragged him hard to prevent him from being too impulsive.

"Daddy..." Cheng Mu's face was also not good and his expression was very mixed.

"Why did you leave me like this? How do you let me live alone?" Yu Liqing hissed to exhaustion, looked desperate and crazy. Suddenly, the corners of his eyes traced the two small figures that came slowly. Like a crazy person, he pushed Cheng Mu abruptly and then rushed to the child but luckily the secretary holding them immediately pulled the child behind him to block him.

"You two broom stars--" (T/N: Broom start is a refence to someone who is a "sào zhǒu xīng," it means they will bring you bad luck.)

"Mr. Yu, what are you doing!"

"What else! I want to kill these two broom stars. Since the Cheng family has these two, the Cheng family has becoming smoke and gas. They killed their dad and grandfather, later will they let us go to death too ah ah!"

"You let go of my daddy ah !!" Cheng Mu seeing Yu Liqing face being pushed away constantly and his face was not good. He wanted to rush forward and suddenly someone leaned across in front of him. The person grabbed his shirt and punched himself as soon as he met his face!

"Cheng Mu. You damn trash!!"

Yu Zhen had just walked for a while because someone was coming so he handed the child to Cheng Hai's secretary for a few minutes. Unexpectedly, when he came back a few minutes, he saw Yu Liqing spouting shameless words. He rushed forward and grabbed the crazy Yu Liqing with one hand. At the same time, the people who followed him rushed forward to beat the guy Cheng Mu!

"You Liqing, who let you in!" Yu Zhen looked at Yu Liqing and his son with a stern face.

Cheng Mu was beaten to the ground, got up embarrassedly and looked up. The person who beat him was actually a long-lost acquaintance. The name was Chen Qin. He was once Li Xiao's admire but the method of chasing people was so bad that Li Xiao was disgusted. When he found out his own problems, Li Xiao had been snatched away by Cheng Mu.

"Chen Qin!" Cheng Mu gritted his teeth.

"Let go of me!" Yu Liqing yelled sharply. The voice was too high to hear himself. Yu Zhen sneered and slapped Yu Liqing hard when he raised his hand.

"Ah!"

"You make trouble and I can also treat you like Brother Cheng did against the gangster who hurt you back then!"

Yu Liqing stopped his voice instantly, opened his eyes and closed his mouth because he knew that there was no Cheng Hai as his backer, Cheng Hai would not simply put him in his eyes!

Chen Qin looked at Cheng Mu who stood up embarrassed and stared at him sullenly. "Cheng Mu, if I had known that you would treat Ah Xiao like this. I shouldn't have given Ah Xiao to this kind of rubbish person!"

"Then you, treating Li Xiao like that back then was not a rubbish too!"

"Ha! I have never actually hurt Li Xiao. I just used this mouth to hurt him by saying cruel words and you-you actually let him go to other men to sleep in order to pass on the line!! You are a hundred times a scum"

"!!!..." The whole ceremony was like being dropped by a bomb and the crowd kept shouting in exclamation, leaving like a wave!

"Fuck! Did I hear him wrong!?"

"What did he just say? Give his wife to other men to sleep?"

"God, my God..."

"I didn't hear any hallucinations!?"

"I heard it too!"

Cheng Mu and Yu Liqing's faces turned green and Yu Zhen frowned. When they wanted to speak, an old voice came over at this moment.

"Chen Qin, it depends on the situation to speak because the children are here!"

Chen Qin froze and quickly turned to look at the two children. When they saw the two little faces with tears, their faces were even more serious. Embarrassed and ugly, while the others turned their heads and looked towards the gate. Six figures walked in. The middle one was an old man, supported and guarded at the center. Obviously, his identity was extremely important.

Except for the old man, the other five people were all in military uniforms. When Yu Zhen saw the five figures, his eyes were red and he took the two children a few steps forward until the six stood in front of them.

Yu Liqing got up and took a look. When he saw the old man who was being guarded in it, his face changed in shock. The crowd present all showed surprise when they saw the five soldiers, as long as they were concerned about politics, people on the military news will probably recognize these five soldiers who are the biggest names in the military!

"Lao Yu... We are late and let the boss go so miserable..."

Yu Zhen opened an ugly smile. "The two..."

"Should be coming soon."

Who is coming? A unified doubt flashed in the hearts of everyone present.

"Who are you..." Cheng Mu frowned and couldn't help but say but the words were not over yet.

There was a sound of uniform stepping, right at the gate, which made everyone see. Two rows of soldiers with rifles stepped in solemnly from the two rows of the gate, Shocking the visitors at the gate retreating to the open space in front of the gate until the two rows stand.

The footsteps stopped in unison and the two rows of soldiers faced each other with a snap, and the rifle was fixed on the left chest!

The first five officers let the old man retreat first and then even Yu Zhen also took the child to stand behind a few old comrades-in-arms. When they stood still, they heard a shout.

"Salute."

After the words came over, all the military officers stood up straight together. They raised their heads and chests with a rifle in one hand and lay one palm flat between their foreheads, shouting together.

"See the former prime minister and the prime minister."

Outside the door, two figures slowly walked in. A middle-aged man supporting an old man, both in suits and formal attire. The king of the man, who is not angry but majestic, not strictly speaking so that all the visitors returned to their senses. They all bent their waists one after another in the most standard 90 degrees!

Cheng Mu also changed his face, looking stupidly at the two of them. He slowly walking towards each other before the officer who was standing at the top of the two rows on the left yelled.

"Insolent! You didn't salute when you saw the former prime minister and the prime minister!"