Chapter 70

Cheng Haiyang smiled. "Auntie, my wife is pregnant. Don't prepare cold food. By the way, use this wine to add vegetables to everyone."

"Well, good wine~ you are really capable of this kid!" The uncle leaned over, brought a plate of appetizers to the table of the two of them and smiled boldly at Li Xiao. "You can eat more if you are pregnant. Come, our special appetizer."

"Thank you, uncle."

The old lady poured a cup of warm drink in front of Li Xiao. "Here, drink."

"Thank you, auntie."

The old man smiled and opened the bottle while talking. "Hurry up, you really came here today and there will be a flower market later. Well, after eating, take your daughter-in-law for a stroll. "

"Hey~ I have this plan!" Cheng Hai said, taking the wine glass from the old man.

"Eat first before drinking." Li Xiao whispered, the old partner stood close and when he heard this, a glimmer of relief flashed in his eyes.

"Listen to you. " Cheng Hai nodded and then looked at the old man. "Old man, quickly serve us."

"You idiot! It's good when it freshly cooked."

"Old man, your bad temper hasn't changed at all."

"This is our specialty!"

When the words were over, all the customers in the store burst into laughter. The old hummed calmly and continued to be busy. Cheng Hai smiled and looked at Li Xiao. "Hurry up and eat."

When he finished speaking, he also moved his chopsticks, followed Li Xiao to eat and said while eating. "When I was young, I finished fighting with people and often came here to eat. I didn't come here often until I was enlisted in the army."

Li Xiao looked at him, could not help asking." That ... you and that person didn't come with you?"

"No, he likes high-end restaurants where there are waiters, music and can swipe the card. He doesn't bother to eat this small store."

"Really?" Li Xiao grabbed a piece of appetizer and ate it. Streamer flashed slowly in his eyes after eating it. "It's delicious."

Cheng Haiyang laughed. "Just like it, if you like it. Let's come and eat here often in the future."

"Okay."

"After eating, we will go to the flower market. There are many flower stalls and snacks, all of which are delicious. "

Li Xiao laughed suddenly, teasingly. "It sounds like you used to be a fool?"

"You can see it. I think back then, I was so confused that all the bastards who saw me would call out me as brother."

"Don't listen to his nonsense, he was often beaten and swollen. "The old man held the bowl, then put it in front of the two of them. "Service in the house. I add more meat and eggs."

"Old amn, you are a good person! "Cheng Hai laughed.

"Get out!" The old man rolled his eyes angrily.

Li Xiao chuckles, looking down at the bowl in front of him. The aroma is tangy, the bowl is not big but there is quite abundance of ingredients on it, making people want to move their index fingers just by looking at it.

"It's really fragrant." Li Xiao said softly, grabbing his chopsticks and eating, he was satisfied after two bites.

When Cheng Hai saw the contented look, he knew that the other party liked it without asking but he was very happy that the other party also liked this small storefront.