Chapter 76

" I ... "

" You! Isn't you rushed in front of me eight months ago, collude with your dad to frame me? I do not know what you say to me that time, you said I am shameful and fucking with your father! It was you who told me that you and Liu Mu have a child!"

"Ah Xiao...I really love you."

"Your love is really unflattering." Li Xiao sneered.

"Then my father is all right?!"

"Your father is tens of millions of times better than you. What are you comparing to him!" Li Xiao said calmly. "At least he was on my side the day I was drugged."

"So what?! Anyone who sees his lover cuddling with other men will go crazy."

Li Xiao sighed, talking to this person is really tired. He just turned around and wanted to leave but Mu held him. "Ah Xiao, don't go. Give me another chance!"

Li Xiao threw his hand away, his face cold. "Don't touch me!"

"Ah Xiao!"

Cheng Mu wanted to step forward but suddenly someone pressed one hand on his shoulder and a cold voice sounded. "Don't touch my wife. You smelly, stupid son."

What!?

Cheng Mu wanted to turn around to look at people but the other party directly pushed him aside, causing him to fall to the side to eat shit unsteadily. "Uh!"

Cheng Hai didn't even look at the eldest son. Approached his wife, put him in his arms as soon as he stretched out his hand and kissed him violently. "My wife, I'm back."

Li Xiao smiled and accepted the kiss generously. "You're back, today I studied some dim sum with my mom. Husband, do you want to taste it?"

"Of course, it's really a good news."

"Old man! Who allows you to touch him with your hands!!" Cheng Hai roared.

Cheng Hai looked down. Li Xiao rolled his eyes in his arms and silently opened his mouth. "Chase him away. It's hard to talk with him, communicate like a fart!"

Cheng Hai wanted to laugh but when his wife stared, he became very serious. "I should listen to my wife. Housekeeper, see him off!"

"Old man, you are not qualified to drive me out of this house!!"

Cheng Hai raised his eyebrows, said somewhat ridiculously. "Why don't I qualify? Didn't you cut off father and son relationship with me?"

"So what? I'm still the eldest grandson of the Cheng's family!"

Ning Xue said with a laugh, the two who had been watching enough. "Cheng Mu, your father is now the person in charge of the Cheng family and the two of us are old."

"What?" Cheng Mu couldn't turn around.

"It means that I already have the right to remove you from the Cheng's family registry."

"What did you say?!" Cheng Mu was shocked and couldn't believe it. "How can you... how can you deprive me of my rights?!"

"Why don't I remember when you have the right to eat and wait for death?" Cheng Hai sneered.

"A big man who doesn't know how to do any work, arrogant, rude, impulsive, arrogant, brainless and important point, did not see his father in his eyes. You even called the reporter directly and said that you would cut off the father-son relationship with me. Isn't this calling the world that you want to cut off from the Cheng's family?"