Chapter 23

Ning Xue went back to the room with a tired look and saw her husband sitting on the sofa next to the bed as soon as she entered the room. Reading the newspaper, he should be waiting for herself to return to the room.

"Ms. Xue, don't worry if you're not healthy. Go to bed and rest."

Ning Xue chuckled lightly, half of her bad mood dissipated because of this sentence and she sat next to her husband and sighed lightly. "Husband. You didn't ask me why I targeted at that Qing's kid, did you?"

Cheng Zhong raised his eyebrows, put down the newspaper and put his arm around his wife. "I couldn't understand it before but now I understand it. It's chilling just because of the child's ungratefulness."

Ning Xue sneered, and a strange light flashed in her eyes. "There are indeed some things that I can't say, just to prevent my son from hurting, but now...I won't endure it anymore."

Cheng Zhong's curiosity stirred up when he heard the words. "I was also very curious before. What did Qing that kid do to make him so angry?"

"I'm lazy to explain."

"..." Cheng's father twitched.

Ning Xue laughed softly and stopped talking. She quietly nestled in her husband's arms, enjoying the warmth and breath of her lover, a cold smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Yu Liqing, since you let my son find out about you, I will not cover your information anymore. I will wait and see. If Cheng Hai can accept you, I will admit it, but if you can't be accepted, then I will show you what the price of ruining the reputation of the Cheng family is!

A few days later,

Cheng Hai ate and slept well these few days and had a leisurely life, but his mood didn't get better.

In the previous life, a while before his parents passed away, he was so busy with military affairs. He really didn't have time to go home and didn't know the situation at home. At that time, the old housekeeper called suddenly and said that his mother was in poor health. He wanted him to go home to have a look.

But he really couldn't spare the time so he called Yu Liqing and said that he hoped that he would go home instead of him. This is not over yet, what is Yu Liqing's answer?

He said: He would go back to his old house to see his parents every day, and said that his mother didn't want to see him, so he lied to himself that his daughter-in-law had never been back.

He was busy with military affairs at the time, and of course he couldn't go back and see clearly. He believed his wife wholeheartedly at that time, so he really thought that his parents were really too much!

Then...he became more and more alienated from his parents until his mother passed away and then his father died in a car accident not long after which made him once hit hard. Thinking of this, Cheng Hai frowned. He has been living at home for almost seven days now, and even Yu Liqing's call has not been heard through!

He frowned silently, his expression was mixed and finally raised his wrist to broadcast Yu Liqing's call, and the call went through after a while.

"Hey? Husband? "

" Wife, I heard the steward said Mom these days the body uncomfortable and I were busy in the military. You help me find ... " still unfinished, on the phone there ia a wolf in sheep with a sharp voice said.

"Why didn't you go to see it! You ask me to go back to your old house to see your parents every day! Does it mean that I didn't go back! It's too much. How can parents be like this! I don't want to talk about it! Believe it or not, it's up to you. Anyway, you haven't seen it because you in the army!"