Simba & Nala

Niall's POV

I love day-offs I mean who doesn't right? It's Friday, me and the boys don't have any interviews, guesting, rehearsal, photo shoot, anything today. Demi's day-off is today too, which made me love it more.

I laid down again at the bed. I've just finished making and preparing our breakfast and now, I'm just waiting for her to wake up. "I have Demi all to myself today" I smiled at that thought. I starred at her sleeping face, brushed off few strands off her hair that fell on her face. Few minutes after, she began to stir and slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning Beautiful!" I said smiling. She just smiled at me as I move closer to her."Breakfast is ready."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you slept late last night. You have work and stuff. You need all the rest you can have. You also look so peaceful sleeping." I said then I remove my gaze from her eyes. "And besides, I love starring at you when you sleep. You're just so beautiful."

I heard her chuckled then she kissed my cheeks. She grabbed my arm and pulled me. "Let's go eat. I'm starving. I'm sure you are too." She smiled before I let myself get drag by her. I shifted my hand, I'm holding her hand now.

"I swear Niall, you eat like 10 hungry men all together!" She commented then laugh as I go for another round of rice.

"I'm a growing man!" I protested. "You. You don't eat much. I thought you're starving? Are you still afraid of gettin-"

"I've put that issue far behind me now." She said. For a second, I thought she'll be mad at me for touching that subject but then she smiled. "I guess I'm just not hungry as much as I thought I was."

I didn't say anything after that. I just continued eating. After my last bite, I starred at her doing something on her phone. Tweeting, I guess. "Uhmm, Dem, I.."

She looked at me. "Hmm?" She noticed my empty plate then she rolled her eyes while shaking her head and smiling. "Sure Niall, I'll wash the dishes." She stood up, got her and my plate then went to the sink and began.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek then I went upstairs to my room and took a bath. When I was finished, I realize that Demi is probably taking a bath too. So I just waited for her downstairs.

Moments later, she came down, a towel still wrap on her head. She joined me on the couch watching tv.

"Here let me." I said. I removed the towel on her head, letting her slight blonde, slight brown hair fall back. She turned her back on me and I dried up her hair with the towel, combing it up afterwards.

When I was finished, she snuggled up to me. She hugged me sideways, I put my hand on her waist while I give her almost dry hair a kiss.

Three hours passed, we're still watching TV. But this time, Demi is sitting up while I lay my head on her lap. Her hand brushing my hair while the other one rested on my stomach. We were quietly watching when all of a sudden, I hear shouting which startled the both of us.

From our door, in came the shouting guys, 4 shouting guys. "Can we come in? Oops! We're already am! Too late!" Said the grinning Harry.

"Hey guys! What'cha up to? Making out?" Zayn asked smiling.

"No Zayn. We're watching TV." I said obviously.

"Well then, we have chips and sodas and CDs. So we'll just be heading to your room now." Louis said then they ran upstairs.

"Wait.. What?! Liam!" I shouted.

"Sorry Nialler. I can't stop them so, I better join them." Liam said then ran behind the others.