Ch. 14 You need to accept your family's titles

Juliette begins to calm herself as she turns her gaze to Charlie since the redhead is still holding her in his arms.

" I'm fine," Juliette softly reassured Charlie.

Charlie's blue eyes blinked, and he blushed when he sees that he is still holding Juliette in his arms. He shyly smiled as he lets go of her.

" Thank you for comforting me," Juliette kindly smiled at Charlie.

Charlie softly smiled at Juliette as he nods his head in response.

Juliette looks away from Charlie as she turns her gaze to Ragnok.

" Is there a way to contact them?" Juliette asked, sounding and looking hopeful.

" I will be honest with you. Contacting the D'Aboville Family will be hard since no one knows where exactly they live in France. And I figure as much that the French Minister of Magic is a busy man," Ragnok honestly tells Juliette.

Juliette frowned as she sadly stared at Ragnok, causing her hair to turn dark brown.

Charlie sadly stared at Juliette, his heartbreaking for the young female since he could tell that she has suffered alot and only wants to have a family that will love her and her younger brother.

" However, I will try. I don't even care if I send thousands of letters to the French of Ministry as long as it gets to him and he hears that he has a grandchild," Ragnok mumbled to Juliette, causing the young female to smile at the Goblin.

" Thank you," Juliette nods her head in response.

" Jewels is done with her meeting, right?" Charlie asked, wanting to know so that Juliette and he can leave Gringotts to start getting their school supplies.

Ragnok shakes his head, causing Juliette and Charlie to stare at him with curiosity.

" There is something Miss Potter needs to do," Ragnok firmly tells Charlie.

" What do I need to do?" Juliette asked, looking and sounding confused, making her hair turn orange.

" You need to accept your family's titles, of course," Ragnok widely smirked.

" My family's titles?" Juliette asked, looking and sounding confused.

Charlie's blue eyes blinked as he stares at Ragnok with a confused expression.

" Shouldn't Jewels accept her family's titles when she is of age, which is seventeen?" Charlie asked, sounding confused.

" That is true, but since there is no more living Potter's except for Miss Potter and her younger brother, someone has to accept the Potter's Family Lordship. And since Miss Potter is the eldest of the two, she needs to be the one to accept that title," Ragnok responds to Charlie.

Charlie nods his head in response as he and Ragnok turned their gaze to Juliette.

Juliette stood there, feeling a mixture of emotions since she is only eleven, and now she hears that she has to accept her family's titles since there are no living Potter's except for her and her younger brother.

' Harry will be eight soon, but he is still too young to accept our family's titles. I mean, I am young as well, but at least I can start learning what it means to be the Head of a family,' Juliette tells herself.

" When I accept my family's titles, what exactly happens to me?" Juliette softly asked Ragnok.

" Once you accept your family's titles, you will wear a ring that lets people know you are the Head Lady of the Potter Family. You will also get to live at the Potter Family's Manor. The location is quite hidden, but only the Head of the Family that wears the family's ring, which will be you, will show you the secure location. Not only that, but you will also have a seat in the British Wizengamot," Ragnok explains to Juliette.