𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

"𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 , 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤."

The next day at UA I parked my motor and entered the big door heading to Shota. 

"Yo mummyzawa what's up?" I greeted Shota who looked like a fucking mummy. I am so sorry about him.

"Yn let's go to my office. We have to discuss something" I nodded and followed him.

"Please take a seat...so we need to talk about your quirk. I know your quirk is steel monster , but there are some cases that you might have another quirk-" I looked at him with a blank look and when I realised what he was talking about I scoffed.

"Ok so what? I am focusing on my steel quirk. I hate my mom's quirk." I raised my voice and he grumbled rolling his eyes.

"This quirk will help you." Ok so what?

"Even if it helps me I don't care." I was being honest and he thought that I was joking.

"Yn please cooperate with me. You don't need to do a lot. You need to learn to activate and master it. We need to find out more about that. So during school you will train and we will use some rocks to see what you can do. Also in two weeks the UA every year organises a Sports Festival so you will participate , right?" I nodded to his question and he hummed. Yes I love sports festivals! They are really entertaining.

"that means we will train together oh god cousin and cousin in action. I love it" I teased him as he rolled his eyes. I hate it.

"I won't really train you. Also we need to talk about your life here. I know it's hard for you but you need to get used of it. For the next three years you need to stay here and after that you can go wherever you want. Yn I'm here for you and not only me but Guren and Kenji are here for you." He said while I nodded. I don't have another choice...Kenji and Guren stopped talking to me. Guren is my uncle and Kenji my older cousin.

"yeah this three years will be difficult. Yesterday I had a mental breakdown so I will try. I won't give up" I smirked to him as he gave me thumbs up. I'm trying to be as calm as I can.

~

So after my meeting with Shota I had to meet the girls , only Mina and Kyoka the others couldn't make it but I wanted to buy some things. I hoped on my motor until my phone began to ring. It was Mina.

"Hey Yn have you finished? Me and Kyoka are at the mall , we also saw the boys and we convinced them to stay with us."

Fuck why?

"Oh I am at the way for the mall." I faked smiled and cursed under my breath.

"Great we will be waiting for you bye." I hung up and headed to the mall. Why did they have to convince the boys to stay with us?

I hope Mineta , Midoriya , Iida or Bakugou won't be there. They are pissing me off.

When I arrived at the mall it took me some time to find the girls , but I heard Mina yelling my name so I walked to them.

"Hey guys what's up?" I greeted them with an expressionless look and I stuffed my hands at my pockets.

"Yn pretty mama come here with your milkers" Kaminari said making Bakugou and Sero stop fighting. I gasped.