𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

"𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 , 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡."

This was the first time after a while that I slept nice , but no. There has to be something that has to destroy it "Yn wake up Aizawa-sensei wants us now" I heard Momo yelling as I covered my face with the blanket.

"Aizawa-sensei she isn't answering. Is she ok?" Tsu asked worriedly.

"guys leave this to me. I know how to wake her up" Mina said and I fucking know she is smirking.

"ok Yn , Tamaki Suoh is here" I jumped and started running. I am going to get fucked but I don't care.

"WHAT? MY BABY HE IS HERE" I yelled-cried as I ran outside.

"where is he?" I pouted as Tamaki wasn't there.

"Nobody is here Ashido did that to wake you up" Shota that caterpillar thing said smirking.

"how funny , I died bro" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes.

"you didn't , but your parents did" Shota said as everyone turned their heads to us. So he is going hard. Thank you for embarrassing me like that.

Now I want to kill you.

"You know who else is dead? Your-" I smirked and walked closer to him, but he wrapped his scarves around me.

"I get it Yn shut up. Sorry. So now that we are all here you are going to train developing your quirks." He changed the topic so FAST HAHAHA. Finally something interesting.

"You can use your quirks as long as you want" Mandalay said as she separated everyone in groups of one person. Then Shota took me with him.

"you have to move this rocks by changing their shape first. After that you have to smash them without touching them and combine your quirks. Try to make new moves." He said glaring at me because he knew that I was going to do bullshits.

That will take me some time but I have to do it.

I first sat down and I touched one of the rocks changing it's shape. I did the same with the others. I was so tired.

I am going to die.

I continued my training by using the rocks closing my eyes and started moving them "now I have to let out some metal blasts" I murmured and balled my first.

I closed my eyes and placed my left hand across the rocks. I activated my steel quirk and let out beam of steal. This move is basically a mix of all the metals into one. Fuck I even caused fire.

"I am going to sleep" I laid down and closed my eyes. I mean I was really tired and sleep is really important.

Not only that but Shota bestie we are literally in a fucking camp. I didn't come here to train. I came here because my brother and sister want the best for me and I don't want to disappoint them.

-

I was watching Todoriki's improvements and I heard a big blast from the place where I put Yn. Shit.

"Aizawa-sensei what is that?" the students started asking me. None of your business. These kids are really weird. They are always asking questions.

"it is...Yn I have to go" I said and ran to find her. This girl is really risky and dangerous. Tsk she is like her mother. Yn can't admit that she is like her mother. She has told me that she used to abuse her.
And I for sure didn't believe this. Come on her mother was a really good person. I shook my head and looked around me. I spotted Yn.