𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?"

While Katsuki was in house arrest these four days , it was so quiet in class. We trained with Shota for a lot of hours and I have to admit it but Midoriya's and Katsuki's presence wasn't necessary...

I MEAN IT WAS SO QUIET AND SHOTA WAS CALM.

During breaks I was either in the restroom or with Shoto.

But today , ABOUT TIME HE IS BACK.

We woke up early to train , well in fact I woke him up. I went on his room and entered in without knocking and I sat beside him. In no time at all he pulled me closer to himself hugging me from behind.
He was snoring and his grip around me tightened.

I turned to him with difficulty and I gripped his hair causing him to open his eyes a little. I scared him and he pushed off of his bed. I fell down hitting my head a little "KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled and he rubbed his eyes.

"You dumbass. You scared the shit out of me." His reply gave me the pass to tease him , a little.

"Does the great Katsuki Bakugou get scared by his girlfriend?" I smirked bitting my bottom lip and he rolled his eyes standing from his bed.

"Haha funny. I will kick your ass , you are going to act like a baby afterwards. Anyways-why are you even here? It's early." He whined a little and I stood from the floor as I sat beside him.

"I want to fight with you. That's why I came." I said smirking and he quickly stood from his bed. Getting ready. He even change in front of me and I LOOKED AWAY OF COURSE and he grabbed my hand dragging me to train.

"If you wanted to train , you should have told me that earlier." He said as his grip around my hand got tighter.

"I wanted to surprise you firecracker." I said smiling kissing his cheek and he turned red a little.

"Yeah whatever. Let's warm up at first." We started warming up at the dorms' yard and we were jogging around.

We did some exercises and Katsuki was messing up with me as he was hitting me a little "STOP HITTING ME OR-" he cut me off as he pulled me by my waist.

"Or what iron?" he glared and I pushed him off of me.

"Do you want to train now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Cool , but don't overdo it because it's still early." He literally ignored me as he attacked me. He used his quirk exploding my left shoulder and I wasn't ready so he hurt me

That was nothing of course.

I smirked and turned my body into metal and as he let out another explosive I didn't react "Why the fuck aren't you hitting me back? You are an idiot." I chuckled as he was about to kick me I grabbed his right leg and twisted it.

He dodged that and as he was about to kick me on my face , I created an iron shield so he won't harm me "You want to kick me so bad in my face?" I asked laughing and he smirked aiming an explosion towards my legs which SADLY I didn't dodged.