A/N

Hi everyone, it's your dear author. I haven't updated this in so long and honestly I have no clue if ever plan to. I've moved on to different fandoms and have changed my writing so much that if I did continue it would see a drastic change in style.  If you would like to see it back please tell me, I'm open to all opinions.

Although, this is not the reason I'm here. I'm here because I heard that Wattpad was bought out and that means that most of not all smut works will be deleted.  I'm heartbroken. As some of you may know Wattpad deleted my other book of bill Denbrough smut one shots with no warning or explanation for their actions and I had no back up copies of my works that I spent so much time on. I definitely know better now and will be backing up this book.

But, if this does get deleted from this site I am willing to reupload this work on a different site for you all to enjoy. AO3. I would post a link on my profile and alert all my followers of this new upload, but only if there is a demand for it.  I have no issues if there is only a couple people who want it.

Now, I've had a fun time writing this and getting my smut practice in, I've loved every moment I spent working on this. I'm willing to engage with you guys on different platforms if you all wish for it, just ask.  I thank all of you so much for the kindness you have shown me and I hope you all are doing well.  Please continue to succeed and go far in life. I believe in you all. :)

-Kai