Chapter 2

Bill giggled as he ran away from Richie. The taller boy frowned before following one of his boyfriends into the hallway. He chased Bill down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was sitting.

Well everyone except Stan who was doing his nightly routine. After Bill and him had done their thing Bill had went and sat in Richies bed to wait for him to get home. The younger boy had understood that as much as Stan liked cuddling he was exhausted and the chances of him pushing Bill out of bed was high. When he was tired he moved around a lot and no matter how much Bill clung to him he would move as much as his body felt the need to.

When Richie got home he was surprised to see a very clean Bill Denbrough curled up in his messy sheets. The boys eyes were closed and because it was eight at night Richie half expected him to be asleep. He chucked his jeans off and got into bed next to the beautiful boy. He didn't know why Bill had decided to sleep in his bed but he didn't mind. They both liked cuddles and had decided the other was the perfect victim for cuddling with.

Unfortunately for Richie as he goes to put his arm around Bill he shoots up and runs away. Now, here they are, Richie chasing Bill because he wants his cuddle buddy. Richie pushes Eddie to the ground as he runs by him. Mike gasps and runs to help the boy up.

"Richie!"

"Sorry Eddie!" Richie screamed, not stopping to see if Eddie was okay.  It wasn't that he didn't care.  No, but he didn't want to lose Bill somewhere in the house then not be able to find him.  Richie was lonely and wanted Bills affection so he wasn't just going to let him get away with leaving him like that.

Eddie rolled his eyes and gave Mike a hug as a thank you for helping him. Mike hugs back tightly then whispers something to Eddie. It doesn't take long before the two are making their way upstairs. That leaves Ben and Beverly to sit on the couch talking about God knows what. The two usually had deep conversations long into the night.

Bill's laughter is heard throughout all of the house as Richie finally manages to capture the slightly smaller boy in his arms. The sound makes Stan stop and smile, wishing Bill was always like that. He was the life of the house next to Richie but he was hardly ever there to make it fun.

Mike and Eddie knocked on Stan's door. Stan sighed before walking over to let them in. He opened the door and let the two in before shutting it and locking it. He didn't need Bill, or worse, Richie walking in on their conversation. Everything would be ruined if either of the two walked in. Mainly because Richie couldn't keep his mouth shut and would tell Bill what they were doing. It was a surprise for Bill so he couldn't know.

"Tomorrow I'm doing the finishing touches." Mike said to Stan, sitting backwards in a chair. "Then, by the time Bills on his lunch break we can tell him to come home early."

Eddie nodded, smoothing out his shorts before sitting nicely on Stans bed. "Bill won't have any choice but to stay home most days when we show him." Eddie was a firm believer in Bill staying home. He felt as if Mike needed some company.

"I just worry he'll be unhappy." Stan spoke softly. He was worried about Bill feeling like he wasn't getting out enough. Stan didn't mean to cut him off from the world but he also didn't want him in the world completely. Bill was a precious thing to him and he knew the homophobic world would ruin him as if it didn't already.

"I'll make sure he enjoys every minute of his day." Mike said. He got up and walked over to Stan. They both leaned in at the same time to kiss each other. Eddie smiled and got up, making sure the bed was nice and neat again. He left the room, not bothering to say goodnight.

They all knew that the next would be a joyous victory for them when Bill saw what they did for him. They were excited to see the boys reaction to something they had been planning for a couple weeks. Mikes work days were longer because he was busy working on the thing.  Mike knew it really took a toll on Bill but things would go back to normal.