𝘪𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

───

"Low fat cheese in a can? This is what your mom gave you for lunch?" The brunette said and raised her eyebrows in concern at blonde holding up the can.

"Hey, I'm just happy she woke up before noon." She told her and shrugged as an idea popped into M/n's head.

"You can have my lunch, I rarely eat it anyway." He said and took out a lunch bag from his backpack to hand it Sam.

"Thanks, so what did your mom put in here?" she said and looked inside the small bag. M/n scratched his cheek and chuckled awkwardly.

"My older sister did.. she was the one who made the lunch for me and my half sibling. Mom stayed back in our hometown because she hates traveling."

"You have two siblings? why didn't you tell us?" Carly tilted her head and stood right next to Sam who was also clearly interested in learning more about her friend.

"Well, you never asked.." He told them sheepishly as they felt bad and the shorter boy strolls over confidently.

"Hello, ladies and Gentlemen, or should we say, "Lady, Gentlemen and Sam?" Freddie greeted with a smirk and stared at the blonde challengingly.

Sam clearly unfazed by his attitude sprayed some cheese all over his face. Carly gasped and snatches the can out of her hand.

"Wha- Hey!"

"You can have this back when you learn to handle squirtable cheese responsibly." Carly explained as Sam rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, a parrot mascot walked through the doors of the main office and greeted a girl hanging out with her friends.

"Hey, Freddie. M/n" The female voice inside the suit saluted as the two boys waved back.

"Who's that?" Sam questioned and M/n chuckled.

"Ms. Gatlin. She told our class that if everybody got a's on our quiz, She'd dress up like a chicken for the whole day." Freddie holding his hand up and gave M/n a high-five.

"Impressive costume." Carly admired while Sam cringed at the two teachers talking in the middle of the school.

"Yeah, that's the best Ms. Gatlin's looked in three years." she added and reached for the can with a small frown.

A boy walked up to Freddie holding a notebook, "Hey, thanks for letting me borrow your notes." he told him and smiled.

"Hey, anything to get a teacher in a chicken suit." Freddie joked and M/n nodded.

"Yeah, what's better than that?"

"Maybe a chicken in a teacher suit." Sam replied and made him laugh along with Carly, Freddie and M/n.

"Awesome, he'd be all.. Do your homework!" Jonah mimicked and positioned himself in a chicken stance.

"You make funny chicken noises." Sam stops giggling to compliment him and Jonah chuckled. "Thanks, All right. Well.. I gotta go give a nerd a wedgie. Late." He pardoned himself and walked away from the group.