𝘪𝘞𝘪𝘯 𝘈 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦.

───

"Who's that? Freddie?" Sam questioned while scrunching her nose as the shorter boy glared at her and turned back to stare at Carly's painting.

M/n stepped forward as he crouched down to examine the painting for himself and shook his head.

"yeah I don't know what it is." He chimed as he earned a small smack from the brunette on the shoulder and she pouted.

"It's a clown!" Carly spoke clearly offended as M/n got up and smirked at her.

"So, Nevel?" He joked as she smiled and turned to the other boy who was currently being used as a canvas. (Gibby).

"Alright, let's take a look at Sam's painting now." Sam smirked as she grabbed Gibby by the shoulders and switched him around to show his back.

They all look confused when they only saw a giant smudge of brown. "Okay, none of us have an idea on what that is." Carly admitted and M/n crooked his head to the side.

"It's a meatball!"

"ah yes, Sam has painted her dream." Carly explained to the viewers and Sam smiled brightly at her bestfriend.

"Okay. Till the next 'iCarly.' Bye!" She spoke as the two waved at the viewers. Gibby looks down in shame as M/n squeezes his shoulder with a smile.

"And we're clear." Freddie announced while shutting the camera off as Gibby reached for his shirt and started putting it on unbothered by the paint all over him.

"Hey, go wash the paint off.. you'll ruin your shirt." The H/c haired male said as the boy hissed and glared at him.

"Who cares about my shirt? Who cares about anything!? Not me!" He bursted out angrily as M/n awkwardly held is hands up defensively and glanced at the gang.

"Uh, What's wrong?" Freddie said as he approached them and Gibby slouched.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He grumbled as Carly was still hesitant on leaving the situation alone.

"Good. Who's up for chicken wings? I know I am." Sam responded interrupting the silence.

"Well- you can talk to us if you want." M/n offered as he shifted in his spot before answering.

"Shannon Mitchell, okay?" Gibby admitted as he threw himself on top of the pink bean chair. Carly sughed as he walked over to him and crouched down to his level.

"What about Shannon?" She questioned as Gibby managed to turn his head with a small pout.

"Yeah, what about her?"

"its just..I want her to like me, But every time I try to talk to her, I get all shy." He admitted while playing shyly with his fingers as Carly nodded slowly.

"Why does she have to be so cute?" He whined as Gibby immediately got up from his spot and held back some frustrated tears.

"I'm going' home." He muttered as the brunette backed up to move out of his way as he headed for the door.