coffee

"do you like coffee?"

dazai shook chuuya gently in his arms, "chu!" he whispered. "chuuya wake up." he smiled.

but no response came from the hat rack.

dazai, still holding his frail body, pulled him closer and showered him with kissed. "wake up slug.." he giggled into the boys hair.

chuuya began to stir, "your to close.." he grumbled as he attempted to push dazai away.

"chuuya, you put yourself here last night." dazai responded picking his arm off chuuya as his signal it was ok for him to leave.

"oh... oh yeah i guess i did." the ginger realized. he snuggled in closer. the brunette set his arm back over chuuyas waist.

they layed in the morning sun for a while, neither speaking. they didn't need to.

until dazai asked. "chuuya, do you like coffee?"

"i do." chuuya replied.

"wana go on a drive? we can drive through to pick up coffee then just drive around the city, maybe go to the beach and drive past the water?"

"yeah, i'd like that..." chuuya looked up at dazai, a large grin plastered on his face. "i love you." he laughed.

"i love you to shorty." dazai bickered.

"i take that back i hate you so much." the ginger sneered as he stood up and slipped his shoes on.

they got in the car, still in their pjs. they drove through and got coffee, then driving along the beach. "happy birthday chuuya." dazai smiled.

"i thought you forgot.." chuuya questioned.

"no, i was just waiting for the right moment. it had to be perfect." the bandaged boy replied.

"your cheesy." chuuya replied, clearly flustered.

they laughed together. it was then, they heard the horn, a truck horn. but by the time dazai noticed the semi truck coming directly for them. it was too late.

——

chuuya nakahara

age: 17

cause of death- car incident

no known family

found at the scene, holding hands with a osamu dazai.

——

osamu dazai

age: 16

cause of death- car incident

no known family

found at the scene, holding hands with a chuuya nakahara.