Ch. VI Yes I Will be Your Mate

Lucy's POV

I felt like I was running for my life. Which, I very well could've been. Natsu was chasing me but since had washed off my scent he was slowed down. I had managed to get back to the room and I had run into one of the bedrooms and hid, after locking the door.

I heard a light tap and jumped with fright "Come on Luce, I know you're in there," I didn't make a sound, I didn't even breathe. I heard him sigh "Will I have to break down this door?" "If you want Mira to get mad at you and make you pay for it," I could feel him smirk.

"Ah, it's just a door, how much could it cost?" "Are you planning on destroying just the door? As I recall when you try to control your flame it doesn't work very well, you might be paying for the whole room." "It's nice to know you care about me," "You could go die in a hole for all I care."

I didn't mean it but I was putting up a strong face "Oh, you don't mean that Luce, and for your information, I've found my flame is much easier to control when I'm in this state." gulped and heard the door being unlocked "But, I have claws, who knew lock picking was so easy?"

He was about to open the door and I hopped up, looking for a quick escape, the window. I opened it and looked down, I could make that, it'd hurt, but I could make that. I heard the door being opened and I looked behind me "You wouldn't jump, would you Luce?" "Don't underestimate me."

He reached for me but I jumped out the window. It felt nice, being in the air for a minute but then I landed, with a thump. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and I got up and looked down to see pink wool "Aries?" I looked around and saw the pink haired spirit "I-I'm sorry," "Arigato Aries, gotta go!"

I hopped up and ran, but I can't run forever, I had to make a choice. Would I be Natsu's mate or no? I mean, I like him, but not really like that. Maybe I could learn to love him, I didn't want to hurt him. Maybe I don't need to learn, maybe I already love him.

I stopped and searched my heart, do I love Natsu?

Maybe I do.

"Luce! Are you okay?!" Speak of the devil. I smiled at him as he came running "Yes, I'm fine Natsu, thank you," he stopped "Listen, I'm sorry..." I waved my hand to make him stop "It's fine, I understand, you can't control it," I could tell he was out of trance. He frowned at me "Are you okay Luce?"

I walked over to him and smiled at him even more "Yes, I'm perfect, Natsu," he raised an eyebrow and scratched the back of his head "You sure?" "Yeah, I just had to realise something," I blushed "What was that?"

I leaned forward and kissed him, my hands behind his back. He tensed because the last time I had kissed him I had kneed him. I leaned back and looked at the ground "I'm sorry I kneed you earlier, it was unnecessary," "Nah, I'm fine, it'll take more than a knee to take me down."

I laughed and smiled at him, this was Natsu, not controlled by hormones, what was I going to do when hormones took over? I bit my lip and frowned "Come on, let's go back to the room," Natsu said, putting an arm around my shoulders "O-okay," I walked with him.

His arm that was around my shoulders went to my waist, so we were connected at the hip. When we got into the room I grabbed my pyjamas and went to the bathroom to change. When I came back Natsu was laying down on the bed, no shirt just shorts and his scarf.

I laid down next to him and started to sleep. I woke up instantly to Natsu putting his arms around me "You scared me you know, when you went out the window." I turned towards him and put my head on his chest "I know, I'm sorry," I wrapped my hand around his scarf and held it.

"I'm sorry I've been so weird, but, how would you react if you were told to be a dragon's mate?" "I'd say it'd be fine as long as we could have battles, and we didn't get too weird." I laughed as he made a face "Of course you would." I put my arms around him and held him close.

He leaned down and kissed me "I want you Luce, I want you to be my mate, I want you to be my everything," "I don't know why your telling me, you have to make those decisions yourself," "I'm asking permission," "For what?" "To mark you." I froze.

"M-mark me?" He nodded "O-okay, I guess." He moved his head towards my neck and his fangs grew. He bit my neck, it didn't hurt, it was pleasantly warm. He leaned back and smiled at me "There, you're mine, now," I smiled and touched my neck. "I always was Natsu, no mark can change that."

There was now a fire shaped mark on my neck where he bit me. (Lemon, I'm so sorry please don't be mad, I'm really sorry but...I'm just sorry, okay?) He kissed me again but more passionately. I kissed him back and he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I gave it to him. Our tongues fought for dominance but he easily won.

He explored my mouth, taking it in, tasting every inch of it. His hands moved over my body, lifting my shirt and putting his hand under it. He grabbed my breast and reached behind me, undoing the bra strap. Suddenly he sat up and sat crisscrossed, he pulled me on to his lap and pulled my bra off while I was still in my pyjamas, and he unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I instinctively covered myself but he chuckled and pulled my hands away.

He laid me back down and sucked on one of my nipples while pulling, playing with the other one. He switched and then he kissed me again, on the lips. He moved down and pulled down my pants. His hand moved around there and he rubbed.

I moaned but I tried to keep quiet, we were in a hotel after all. I spread my legs, shyly and he stuck a finger in, then two, then three. Pumping them in and out "N-Natsu," I moaned "That's it Luce, come on baby, come for me." He moved faster and I broke around him.

I moaned again as I came and he took his fingers out and licked them. He then put them up to my mouth and I hesitantly sucked them. He was smiling at me "I love you Luce," I raised an eyebrow at him, I knew he wasn't done. He smiled "I thought you'd catch on," he took his fingers out of my mouth and pulled down his pants.

Oh my Mavis he was big. I tried not to stare but...it was...so big "Stop staring Luce," I blushed and looked up at his face. "S-sorry," he laughed and leaned down, kissing me again "Ready?" He whispered. I simply nodded and he put himself in me.

It hurt at first, but I slowly got used to it. He moved slowly, in and out, letting me get used to it. "H-harder, fas-ter," I said through a moan. He smiled and did so. When he was close he pulled out of me and I took him into my mouth.

I moved a little up and down and he came in my mouth. It tasted funny...but...good at the same time. I licked my lips and smiled up at Natsu. I blushed and he fell down next to me, pulling me down with him. He held me close and kissed my ear "I love you Luce, my mate." My Mavis I just did it with Natsu, but that...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Hmm, go to sleep, I'm tired," I commanded and he chuckled "Of course ma'am," he kissed me and we fell asleep.