Ch. VIII Cinq Filles

Nobody's POV

Five women stood, silent in a dark room, they were all fuming. One, that was obviously the leader stood tall "We can't allow this!" "Damn that Mira, first she takes Laxus from me and now this!" one girl slammed her fist into the wall "Be calm, Jade, we will have them soon enough." Another girl sobbed "How could they?!"

Let me introduce these five girls, the leader, Clover, had long red orange hair that reached the bottom of her back. She was very beautiful, all of the girls were, but Clover took the cake, with striking green eyes and a cat like personality, she could make any man fall for her. She wore a red tank top with black jeans and a dark red mini skirt over those, black boots and a black bow holding her hair in a high pony tail.

She had her bangs on the side of her heart shaped face, she could get whatever she wanted, and without hassle. One of the girls, Sabrina, had a weak heart and a kind personality but she wasn't afraid of anything, her attitude had grown shy over the years to protect her weak heart. She had long purple hair with blue streaks, blue eyes, and wore a blue shirt/dress with black leggings and high heeled ankle boots.

Jade, the girl that had slammed her fist, had short, spiky blonde hair and purple eyes. She wore a purple tank top with black shorts and converse, she had a ¾ sleeved black jacket with sparkles on it and fingerless black gloves. She had a temper but was most of the time a pretty nice girl, until you got on her bad side *sweat drop*.

Amity was always kind but strong, she understood people well and would go out of her way to help people, the only reason she's not the leader is because she was too kind and gave the position to Clover, even past this kindness she has no problem making hard decisions and is usually the one Clover goes to for advice. Amity has long brown hair, brown eyes and wore a long sleeved blouse with a skirt and converse.

Last is Everly, she has black hair that covers most of her face. She was usually quiet but when she spoke her voice demanded to be heard and her comments were usually sought after. She has onyx eyes and usually wore a sleeveless black top with jeans and boots, she had special earrings that she got from her mother that protected her.

All of these girls used magic, Clover had Rainbow Fire, Sabrina had Memory-Make, Jade had Fire Magic, Amity has Gunner Magic and Everly has Shadow Magic. They're all very powerful and hard to beat when they work together. All of these girls had a secret, they had crushes on boys from a nearby guild, Fairy Tail.

Clover likes Natsu, Sabrina likes Gray, Jade likes Laxus, Amity likes Jellal and Everly likes Gajeel. They all wanted the boys and were thinking about how to do so when Mira took them all to the island and resort which for sure will seal the deal with the couples, they had to stop them. "So, girls, where do we start?"

"What do you mean Everly?" Sabrina asked "I mean, where do we start in this plan about getting our boys back?" Everly stood up from leaning against the wall and smirked "I say we just steal them, lock them up and I'll make a love charm for us all to use." Clover smirked "That's a great idea Everly, let's do it!"

"Aye!" The other three agreed "But..." Amity said "Where are we going to lock them up?" "I happen to know some perfect caves in the mountains where we could put them, with our magic we could easily make rooms for all of them far enough away they don't realise they're near each other," Jade said, smirking evilly.

All the girls nodded and smiled at each other. All at once they put their hands together in the middle between them all "For Cinq Filles!" They all shouted and laughed "To soon having our boys!" Clover shouted "Aye!" The girls answered. "To never letting those ugly wenches hurting our hearts again! To never letting them touch our boys!" Sabrina, surprisingly, shouted "Aye!" They all smiled and giggled.

"Cinq Filles!"

Erza's POV

I was on the boat waiting to get to the island like everyone else. The Dragon Slayers had no problem because of Wendy using her powers to remove the motion sickness. They were all having fun but I had this sense of dread about going to this island, why was that?

Jellal came over and put a hand on my shoulder "Are you okay Erza? You look...worried," "That's because I am," he stood next to me and looked at me but I stared out over the water, I sighed, it was like...I expected something terrible to happen...but what? I bit my lip and I felt Jellal freeze, what was his problem?

I looked at him and let my lip go, he let out a relieved breath, what was that about? "Why are you worried Erza?" I looked away again "I don't know...I feel like...something terrible is going to happen," he smiled at me "Well, you have nothing to worry about, decides, I know if anything happens you'll protect me."

He blushed "A-and everyone else, of course," he added, still blushing. I smiled at him "I know, but that won't stop me from worrying," he put an arm around my shoulders and my face grew hot "Stop worrying, it'll be fine, you'll see, and if something does happen, I'll owe you something," "Like a bet?"

I raised an eyebrow at him and he thought about it "Yeah, if nothing happens you owe me something and if something does happen I'll owe you something," I cocked my head to one side "Okay, deal," I held out my hand and he took it but instead of shaking it he drew me closer "How about we seal this deal with a kiss?"

He said it seductively and my face grew very hot and my eyes widened. He chuckled and pecked my lips then walked away, smirking back at me. I looked back over the water, still blushing like crazy and put a hand up to my lips. Why did I feel like...I've wanted to do that for a while?

Because I have, but why?! I didn't like Jellal in that way! Or did I? Geez! Why are feelings so annoying and confusing?! I frowned at the water "Why?" I asked it but it only moved up and down in small waves "Thank you so much," I said sarcastically and turned around, leaning on the railing of the boat.

Lucy and the other girls were talking when Lucy blushed and soon Juvia did too, what were they talking about? Mira was smiling like a fool, I think I have an idea now. I smiled, poor girls. I looked away and saw Elfman shouting about being a man while Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel and Jellal stood talking, I sighed.

I turned back towards the water, damn you Mira. Why did you have to plan this trip? Why? This is terrible, I'm all alone with no job to do or guild to calm down so it was just me and my thoughts. What to think about...Jellal popped up in my head but I pushed that away, mentally slapping myself, damn heart, having to make me feel this way about Jellal.

I jumped when a hand touched my shoulder "Oh, sorry Erza," Jellal... I turned around "I-it's okay," I faked a smile but he saw right through it, why did he have to know me so well? "What's wrong Erza?" I shook my head "Nothing, why?" "You jumped when I touched you, you don't jump Erza," that's true "I was just thinking, a lot," "Obviously." We stared at each other for a while when he coughed "What were you thinking about?" "Stuff," I said, huffing "What kind of stuff?" "Private stuff," he pouted "You're not going to tell me?"

I shook my head and he looked away "Fine, but will you tell me one thing?" "What?" He looked back at me "D-do you like someone?" What the?! Why was he asking me that?! "Um...kind of, why?" He looked sad "Just wondering...b-because..." "Hey Jellal!" Jellal turned around angrily and looked at the shouter.

"What?" He asked Natsu who had been calling him "I need your help! Come 'ere!" Jellal sighed and looked at me "Talk to you later?" I nodded and he left. What was he going to say? Guess it doesn't matter now, but why did he ask me if I liked someone? He couldn't...could he...? Jellal...liked me?