NB! reader | c!Tubbo - Five Stages of Grief

Thank you for 4k reads!
Angst
CW/TW: Major Character Death, Blood, Peer Pressure, Murder, Grief

A kiss was all Tubbo ever wanted from Y/n, but he never received it. They weren't ready to share their first kiss yet, which was weird in Tubbo's eyes, since Y/n was already 17.
However, he respected their wish. Because his lovelanguage is kissed and touch, he would get his knees or elbow scrapped so that Y/n would come and kiss it better. This Y/n loved to do everytime, even if it was a bit childish.

Now Tubbo was here. The place where he was trapped in a yellow, terracotta box, a piece of fence blocking his way of getting out.

"DO IT, TECHNOBLADE" Schlatt screamed at the Blood God.

"YEAH, DO IT TECHNO!" Quackity yelled after.

"I'm under a great amount of peer pressure-" Techno said in his monotone voice, his rocket launcher pointing at Tubbo. Tommy and Y/n looked up to the stage in horror as the game played in front of them. They sat powerless.
"Surely not." Tommy breathed.
"I don't know.." Y/n breathed back. Tommy hugged Y/n tightly as he watched.

"I-I'm sorry, Tubbo, I'm under so much peer pressure." Techno apologized.
"Techno, no-" Tubbo tried to reason, but it was to late.

"TUBBO!!!" Y/n screamed in agony as Technoblade pulled the trigger to his rocket launcher, Tubbo trapped inside the box it was aimed at. With loud booms the rockets flew out, hitting the box and shredding it to pieces. Great bright lights of yellow, blue, red and green flew around then, covering the terracotta box as it was destroyed.

"NOOO!!!" Tommy and Y/n screamed at the same time.
"TOBY!!!" Y/n yelled.
"TUBBO!!!!" Tommy yelled after.

Y/n reached into their pockets and fished out an Enderpearl. He threw it onto the stage that Jschlatt, Technoblade and Quackity have already fled.
Tommy stood, nothing to teleport himself with, so he watched. Y/n searched in the rumble of terracotta pieces. They eventually found the boy under it, his body limp, bruises and blood all over his small body. He coughed out some of the dust, the process hurting in his body, mainly his ribs.
"No, No, No, No, No..." Y/n whispered under their breath and put the wounded boy's head on their lap.
He looked up at them and weakly smiled.
"Toby, please. You can fight through it." He weakly shook his head. "I don't think so, Y/NN, I..." he trailed off, "..I think I'm dying." This made the tears in Y/n's eye's spill.

"No, no you're not." Denial.

"Hey, Y/NN.." Tubbo croaked, "Kiss and make it better?" Y/n just kept sobbing, then leaning down and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo. GOD WHY DIDN'T I PROTECT YOU?!"  Anger.

"You're not my protector. You're my partner. And we all die eventually, my time has just come earlier than expected."

"No, please, y-you can't leave me, Toby, please.." Bargaining

Tubbo put a hand up to Y/n's cheek, "I love you."
"I love you, too."
Then his hand fell, his eyes relaxed and a glaze of white took over them.

Y/n cried, holding his body for hours. They just cried, sobbed even. Tommy came to comfort them, but miserably failed because he was sobbing too.
Depression.

And Acceptance was far, far away, but it came eventually.

Rest In Peace.