Act 1: Fight at a carnival... Edgy teen to the rescue.

Age. 777

Earth was a peaceful place to live on. No aliens coming to take or sell the planet and no galactic tyrants out to rule the galaxy. Everything was back to normal....until... One of the Earth's most valuable defender Son Goku died due to a heart virus leaving everyone he knew and cared about behind. As time went on and the Z-fighters were trying living their normal life, two beings showed up and started destroying everything in the city. Adults, seniors, teens and even children were not safe near these two as they would kill everything in their path just for the fun of it.

 Adults, seniors, teens and even children were not safe near these two as they would kill everything in their path just for the fun of it

These two beings were androids 17 and 18... They were created by the Red Ribbon scientist, Dr. Gero. A man that held a grudge on Son Goku for a very long time, so he made a device to follow and to capture every single data on his whole life... Meaning he saw the fight with king piccolo, piccolo jr, Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa and etc. The only battle he didn't see was the fight with frieza. Earth's defenders tried to stop them but sadly they didn't. Piccolo was the first to go as he tries to take them down but died in less than five minutes. The next one to bite the dust was the prince of all saiyans, Vegeta. Even when he achieved the legendary super saiyan, he still got his ass kicked and the two monsters blasted him out of existence. Next one to go was Tien and the last one was Krillen, the two got ambushed by the two...And Yamcha... er.. He uh....

(Yeah he committed)

(Yeah he committed)

...13 years later...

In a wasteland, a car was driving on the road and two people can be seen. One was an older female preferably a 46 year old lady with blue hair that was tied in a ponytail and a 6 year old boy with purple short hair. The female was the mother of this purple haired boy and was named Bulma and the young boy was named Trunks. Trunks is a demi-saiyan thanks to his father while his mother was a human. They were listening to the reports that the was going on about the androids completely destroying Pepper City, Bulma sighed and turned off the radio.

Bulma: This is terrible... Everything in the world is getting destroyed thanks to those two androids. Why...Why can't those two just disappear from existence.