Act 2: Honnouji Academy... The Elite Group!

Gohan opened his eyes to see a ceiling.... An unfamiliar brown ceiling above him. He looked around to see his surroundings, everything around him looked so unfamiliar to him. He took off the covers from his body and noticed he was wrapped in bandages.

Gohan: Where am I...? All I remembered was throwing Trunks into a building from the blast.

Gohan got off from his bed and tried to walk but he falls on the floor creating a loud noise.

Gohan: Arg!

Gohan grunts as he slowly picks himself back up again.

Gohan: Ugh.... Damnit, my legs.... They fell asleep on me..

Gohan suddenly heard a door slam opened. He turned his head to see a very young and a nice looking woman with brown hair that was tied to a bun.

 He turned his head to see a very young and a nice looking woman with brown hair that was tied to a bun

Sukuyo Mankanshoku

Sukuyo: Oh my, you're awake dear.

Gohan: Who... Are you..?

Sukuyo: I'm Sukuyo, a chief and a mother of two beautiful kids.

Gohan: Sukuyo.. What happened to me and where are the androids?

Androids?... What are you talking about dear, there aren't any androids?.... Well at least that I know of... By the way, you are surprisingly big for a teen.

.

.

.

.

.

Gohan: Eh?

Intro...

Gohan: Eh?

The saiyan-hybrid tilted his head in confusion. He was about to say something until he felt a breeze through his legs. He looked down to see himself with no clothes, he was just wrapped in bandages.

Gohan: Aw crap..

He grabbed the blanket from the bed and covered himself, his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

Gohan: I'm so sorry M-Wait did you say 'no' androids?... Like you never heard of them...?

The lady shook her head.

Sukuyo: Like I said before, there aren't any androids. Are you perhaps... Having amnesia?

Gohan shook his head.

Gohan: No ma'am.

Sukuyo: Good, now you just rest up while I get my husband.

The lady then walked out of the room while Gohan looked by the bed to see his Gi folded on the floor. He picks it up and saw that it was already fixed for him.