No Prime Right Now

I couldn't help but wring my fingers in excitement. It wasn't too often that I had a day to myself. No school work, no lore, no primes, just me doing what I want. What I wanted today was to spend time with my girlfriend. Although I see her in college and we call constantly it's not as good as being by her side.

"Tommy, (Y/N)'s here" my mother called. "I'll be down in just a minute mum" I shouted slipping on my GeorgeNotFound Hoodie. Fixing my hair once in the mirror I rushed downstairs. "Ello Tommy" (Y/N) spoke in that cute Yorkshire accent, although I'll never admit I find it cute. I'm too much of a big man for cute. She had her hair pinned up to make it look shorter it barely curling to her neck. She wore blue jeans that were decorated with flower patches and to top that she was wearing my Ed Sheehan hoodie.

"Ello" I said grabbing her hand. "We'll be back in a couple hours Mum" I informed my Mum before rushing out the house. We had planned to head to the park and enjoy ourselves.

"Wanna stop at a shop and get some snacks Tommy?" She asked. "Are you paying?" I questioned knowing that I wouldn't let her. "Why did you think I asked?" She teased walking into the shop. I blushed lightly riffling my hair before following. She swung straight towards the pop coolers in the back. She grabbed 2 cokes. One regular and one vanilla.

"Ew you drink flavoured coke. That a disrespect to my brand." I fiend disgust. "Mmmm sorry mr. Tommyinnit" she angrily mmmed. "Don't patronize me" I replied squinting my eyes. She shrugged before drifting towards the sandwiches. I rolled my eyes heading to the sweets isle. On the way I spot the bag of crisps that she's always eats. I know she really likes them because the wrapper is always littering my rubbish bin when she comes over. I grab two of them before moving to get some chocolate truffles.

When I returned (Y/N) was standing at the front register having a chat with the employee. As I drew closer I heard them chatting about Ed Sheeran. I placed my items on the counter and she stopped mid sentence to give me a short smile. The employee started ringing us up adding on a small discount because of (Y/N). She always managed a way to sneak into people's hearts. The total came to about £18 and (Y/N) went to slide her debit card. I snatched it out of he hand using my height to my advantage as I swiped my own card.

"Tommy" she whined shoving me. I laughed wildly as I typed in my pin. "I'll call Will" she threatened. "No not Will" I groaned sarcastically. Wilbur met (Y/N) about a month ago through discord. Afterwards he had a very lengthy conversation with me about how she was a keeper and to not fuck up. He also gave her his number as a just in case I was being an arsehole.

  "This is our date, we don't need no Wilbur" I laughed taking the shopping bags and leading us towards the park. The park wasn't much crowded but we still found a place within the shrubbery. The Tommyinnit grind don't stop as they say.

(Y/N) placed a lavender blanket on the ground as I set out bags upon it. She flopped down on the blanket letting out a content sigh. I smiled gently, laying down beside he. When I did so she laid her head against my chest as we looked towards the sky.

"It's fun being outside like this" (Y/N) broke the silence. "Like what" I questioned. "No twitch, no recordings, no school. I mean I love that you do all that but sometimes I think you deserve a break." (Y/N) hummed. "Yeah" I agreed burying my face into her hair. "I think you're right. I love my career and all it just that" I interrupt myself with a sigh. "I just don't feel like I'm being a good boyfriend. Like am I making enough time for you. Do you feel neglected and all that shit? It's just sometimes too much" I admitted.

(Y/N) leaned up a bit looking into my eyes. "Thomas you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and half the time I don't think I even deserve you. Yes I do wish we had more time for each other but I think what you're doing is awesome. You're giving other people happiness. That's also important. Just save some happiness for yourself, love."

I stared into her eyes before burying her in a hug. I don't think I deserve someone like her. I try to hold back a tear or two. 'Can't be too vulnerable big man' I told myself. 'Maybe I'll tell discord I won't be streaming this week. It'll be a good break to take for myself and for (Y/N).