Soft MCC

I sat to the right of Wilbur as he sat at my computer. Currently he was streaming the MC championship with Philza, Tommy, and Techno. "Alright chat today I'm playing from my girlfriend (Y/N)'s PC. You know her from like 50% of my other livestreams by now but I came to visit her cause I missed her and here we are." Wilbur announced before unmuting the call.

"Finally Wilbur, I was getting annoyed by Tommy in the call" Techno said. "Aren't we all?" Wilbur replied. "Hello Wilbur" another voice started. "PHILZA, how've ya been?" Wilbur greeted.

A small smile graced my face at Wil's genuine happiness. Wilbur looked at me for a second leaning over pressing his forehead on mine. I gazed into his eyes with a smile as he broke out in a goofy grin.

"Hey Wilbur I heard you have a woman on your stream" Tommy intervened making Wilbur pull apart and look back at his stream falling back into character. "Hello Tommy, how are you?" I said before Wilbur could respond. My soft but prominent accent coming through. "Oh woman (Y/N), POG!!! (Y/N) don't forget you owe me cookies" Tommy shouted before yelling a sorry mom to his parents downstairs.

"(Y/N) it's been awhile." Phil grinned. "Dadza! I'm just saying you carried that Minecraft Monday victory." I grinned leaning closer to Wilbur. "Also nice to meet you, Techno. Wilbur talks a lot about you." I added making sure to make techno feel welcome. "Nice to meet you too. Nice job on that Minecraft Monday, I saw the vod" Techno added. "I'm cheering for you guys this tournament. Also please Tommy don't do too much." I warned knowing Wilbur had a recurring headache. "No promises." Tommy replied and I let out a sigh. Wilbur shot me a smile as the event began and his character started hopping towards the old leaderboards.

"Wilbur, over here. This is gonna be our spot." Tommy grinned as his character crouched and punched at the stained glass. The other said words of encouragement. I started shivering so I got up moving to Wilbur's overnight bag snatching a yellow jumper he brought.

It swarmed over my figure like a dress. The sleeves hanging limply of my arm. I made my way back to Wilbur finding him trying to glitch himself into the walls. He cheekily leaned his face closer to me and I placed a kiss on his cheek before abruptly covering my face with the sweater palms.

I sat down as I watched the chat erupt in awes. In retaliation I shifted my chair more towards Wilbur. When he finally died he muted on discord and turned to me with a smile. "You stole another jumper" he exclaimed gently. "It smells like you" I answered blushing red at the confession. "Well I have nothing that smells like you so that's not fair." He retorted playfully. "Yes you do. I wash all your clothes before you leave." I replied with a pout. "Now go back to the game your teammates need your help." With a scold I booped him on the nose. He scrunched his nose with a smile before unmuting.

"Wilbur my son, you have returned." Philza greeted joyously. "Imagine having a girlfriend or wife Tommy. Total simp move." Techno added. "Come on Wilbur you simp for (Y/N) 24/7 it's time to hang with the boys. The sleepy boys." Tommy's voice exaggerated. "I don't need to hear that from a 13 year old who's never had a girlfriend" Wilbur responded pulling me closer to him.

I could tell what he was asking for so I sat on the arm of the chair draping my legs across his lap, letting my shoulders dig into his chest. He signaled a shhing motion towards the camera. "Wilbur" "Yeah Tommy" he responded. "Fuck you" he raised his voice.

I watched as his eyebrows furrowed knowing another headache was taking form. I lightly played with the roots of his hair watching as he continued his game, watching his eyebrows unfurrow and a sense of relaxation cover his face.