Chapter 3

It was February 22 (one month ago) and the last class of the day. I was in math class with June and Greg. June and Gerg sat on both sides of me, I was writing a math problem on my paper, when my head fell on my desk then my body on the cool tied floor. A few girls scream, June and Greg kneel next to me saying my name over and over, try to get me to respond. But my body shut down and all I could do is blink my eyes, and watch what happens, plus I could hear everyone. Hey it's better then nothing, right.

In a minute my whole class suround me and my friends. June reach for my neck and cheek my puls, I know it was bad when her eye water up. June never likes to show her emotions when she is sad. She looks at Greg and he know what to do. He pick me up and carry me bridle stiled. Him and June ran out of the class room with no hallpass. The teacher yell at them for that, which sounds stupid on her side. Come on! I could die any second! But June and Greg still ran out of the room with out a word, and they didn't care what she did to them. They told my after all of this that all they care about was staying by my side, just like when we were kids. Greg ran down the hallway with June by his side.

Then they stop, everyone was in the hallway seeing what was going on, and why are teacher was yelling at us. "O my god! Look that him! There blood coming out of his mouth!" A girl, Marisa, yelled. June look at me and cover her mouth, try to hold back a sob. Greg look down at me and try to hold back tears. He ran down the hall way to his car. June sat in the back sit with me.

The whole car ride June was yelling at directions at Greg and to hurry up, plus some other things with colorful words too. I lay there in the back seat with my head on June's lap. I keep watching her yell at Greg. She look down at me and brush a strand of my long shaggy hair back, out of my face. She look me in the eye, then let a little sob out. June lend her head down and whisper "Why Max? Why did you do this to yourself?" Everything went black.

~~~~~~~still February 22~~~~~~~~

I open my and stare into a light. I know, I know. What kind of idiot does that, o right! Me.

I look at the next to the hospital bed to see Greg asleep in a hospital chair, but I didn't see June anywhere... weird... I look on the table next to me too see my paper work on it. I try to read it, but all I could read was.

'Cause of passout: lack of nutrition
Disease: anorexia
Notes: has abuse scars and self-harm scars'

My eyes started to tear up. All man, someone knows my secret. Yes I have done self harm. And yes my dad has abuse me sense I was six, after my mom was killed.............