Chapter 1

I walk into school to find out I was kick out of my locker cause a new kid move here, Cole, and he is a great athlete. If you can't tell, I'm a noboby. I have only 2 friends here at school, Greg and June. Greg is a nerd who is good with computers, June just hates popular people. She hates how they act all stupid and bully kids who are going to places. Ya she is kind weird, but hey she is a good friend!

Locker 267, my new locker. I put the combination 23-05-03. I open it and dust flys out of it and into my face. I take a step back out of the dust cloud coughing. I look over at Cole the jerk who took my locker. Him and some popular kids started to laugh at me. I take the sleeve of my long red tee-shirt and wipe my face off. God I hate dust, I made a little snezee. "Aww, is some one sick?" June ask in a childish voice. I jump when she said that. Man, she is quiet when she walks. I sat my backpack in the old locker, grab my LA and math books, and close the door. I turn around to find a laughing Greg and June.

I lean against the lockers behind me, and Greg ask "So, how did you end up with the hunted locker?" I pointed at the Cole. "Wow, that sucks man." Greg said. June slap his arm and he yelled at her. Greg is kinda a 'big kid' you might say, he is kinda muscular but cant play sports. He has big green eyes and brown hair, I'm suprise he doesn't have a girlfriend. June has black hair and bangs with some blue sticks in it that goes with her bright blue eyes, she is kinda tall, the top of her head reaches the top of my shoulders.

"Max, Max, snap out of it" June said snaping her fingers in front of my face. I look at her and said "I hate school." June laugh, she knows I've hate school seens 2nd grade, the day we first meet. I get off the lockers to head to LA with June seeing we have all classes together. Greg walks the opposite way we where heading. I turn left to head to my class room, when I step on something. I look down to see a leather book that was tide with a piece of string . I kneel down and pick up the book. June walk ahead of me and saw I stop, she turn around and kneel in frount of me. "What is is Max?'' I held up the book, "Who's is it?'' she ask. I look at whos locker it could of fell out of. It was right in front of my locker.

June saw it had to of fell out of my locker, "Come on, we'll be late. Take it with you." she said. I pick it up and put it in with my books I have in my hand. I walk away taking the book, having no idea what it would do to my life....