Chapter 4

** still February 22 **

I try to hold back my tears, but a little sob came out of my mouth. Greg begin to wake up I turn my head a look at him. "Hey bro how do you fe-" Greg started to say. I could feel my tears falling down my cheeks.

I look back up at ceiling as the tears fell down from my eyes. Greg walk over and sat on the edge of the bed. I could feel his own tears on my hand. We sat in silents for a minute or two.

Greg broke the silents saying "Man look we aren't mad at you for hiding the scares. Well June is still mad at you for not telling us that you did self harm. But June and I think we need to tell someone -"
"No"
"W-what? But Max, he could kill you! Please te-"
"I SAID NO! IF I TELL ANYONE HE'LL KILL THEM! I can't let that happen to you 2... You guys are my only family I have left, besides him."

I didn't want to look up at him, but I had to. His eyes were red and puffy from tears. I look behind him to see June. Her hair is a mess and she had black lines under her eyes like she hasn't sleep in days. "Greg, I told you to let him sleep!"

Greg put his hands up and replied "I- I did June! He woke up!" I mange to crake a smile. June walk over to the other side of the bed, she sat on the bed looking at her hands. My smile faded away when tears started to fall from her eyes "June..." I started to say. Then June hug me and lay on my chest. Her ear right on my heart. "Max I swear you can be a idiot sometime... You should of told us what was happening at home. We could of help you... Please Max, tell someone what is happening. Please for us."

I sigh and agreed that I'll tell someone. I don't know who yet. It's a big secret, this kind of thing takes time!

I look down and saw June was asleep. I let her lay there cause 1.) She is cute when she sleeps 2.) I was to tire and weak to push her off.

Greg lay next to me and he did have room to, but we bump shoulders. I turn my head to look at him. "If you ever scare us like that again I well slap you." Greg said as I let out a laugh that kinda hurt. In a few min. I hear Greg snoring and June breath lightly in her sleep. I look back at the ceiling as every thing started to fade away...

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE ING SO LONG!!!! IM NOW ON SUMMER BRAKE SO ING GOING TO START UPDATING MORE!!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! LUV YA Y'ALL 😘 !!!!!!!