~ 2 ~

592 words, edited ☑️
~~~

A week has passed and you have learned teleportation, astral projection and protective shields. Fast learner. You got stronger in fights and planning. And so has your bond with Peter, Ned and MJ. You got more cheery and more lively as well.

One day you were walking around in the tower, while reading a book about new spells, So into it, you run into someone wearing a black suit, dropping your book. "Ugh, sorry about that" you say picking it up then walking away, not acknowledging the person. "wait, do I know you?" You turn back and see the man have long black raven hair and icy blue eyes.

You close your book "hello Loki" he replies "ahh you must be the child of strange" you bring your book to the side of your arm. "Yes? And why are you here? And not in Asgard? Didn't the fight with the avengers leave the hulk bashing you to the ground?" He rolls his eyes, "Well I have to be with my brother at all times" you implied "aww does somebody need to be guided everywhere like a hopeless puppy?" He gets mad "oh please"

But his smile soon comes back as soon as it leaves "You know, you are quiet, mesmerizing" you scoff "if you're going to try and sooth me into a trance, it wont work." He grins "Well see about that, Y/n" you look at him, feeling a chill.

He then asks you "How old are you?" You answer him "17, you?"

"I am a god, it is hard to say, but in your human years I would say, 17 now" he winks. "Oh dear god" you both chuckle. "Well it was interesting meeting you, god of mischief" he smiles "and I suppose it was nice meeting you as well, little wizard" you wink at him and leave.

A red flash of light started going off everywhere. "Shit" you run to the meeting room and see everyone gathered there. "What's going on?!" You yell out. "Go to your room, we are having an attack!" You stayed "no I wanna help!" They all push you to the side. "Y/n, please you're not ready" Tony exclaimed, "I have to watch you while Stephen is out, I am not putting you in danger" but you fight back "no please" Vision grabs you, forcing you to your room.

You tried to open your door, but it was locked. "Come on!!" You opened a portal but it was blocked, "what the?!" soon you hear someone unlocking your door. "Loki?"

"go and show them what you got" smiling you say. "You do have a soft side!" he groans, don't make me close the door again. You run out the room feeling you power kick back in. Opening a portal and jumping into it, coming out in the city where the fight is going on.

You see Iron man trying to stop a nuke, but to no avail. Your dad wasn't around so you had to do something "I can't stop it Cap! And there are no other signs of disturbance, it's only this!"

He asked FRIDAY, to check the nukes damage rate. Showing it being within 20 miles. "They didn't want to be near the damage." He checks the symbol on the bomb, Hydra.

You see an earpiece on the ground, we're Tony's voice was coming From. You grab it and yell into it "Let it go!! I got an idea!" He responded hesitantly "alright kid" you see him go away from it letting it come near you.

You bring your two fingers out and swirl it into a circle, then expanding it to as large as the nuke was. Then close it when it went through the portal. The mirror realm. People looked around not hearing or seeing the nuke.

Tony comes by your side patting your back. "Good job kid" you smile "thanks iron dad" Tony's helmet retracts Showing his smile. "I'll tell your dad about this, I'm sure he would let you out more, seeing you improve" you nod "thank you"

~~~

Bye have a good day, night and/or afternoon