Mayo tears

A woman with long dark magenta color hummed as she waited for her little brother to come back. Her hair was currently tied back with a yellow orange ribbon and her fringe was held with a cow shaped hairclip. She wore a light pastel yellow short sleeved shirt that had a striking orange hem under a white cardigan with an embroidered blue iris flower and lily of the valley flower crossing in an X. Green vines ran and curled at the bottom of the cardigan. A dark teal skirt ran to the calves of her pale legs. Her name was Suzuran Kuromori.

"Oi, Suzu-chan~" Her hair whipped around her as her eyes became focused on the man before her. He had short golden blonde hair and yellow eyes that were always filled with mischief and mirth. He wore a white kimono with the sleeves rolled up all the way, tied off with a purple obi sash. "I bought you some juice." She smiled at him and went over to him. Her hand went to her ribbon and pulled it loose to release her hair. It came down her back all the way past her butt.

"Thank you, Ramune-san." She smiled gently, causing the man to smile widely in reply.

"Well, I wouldn't be much without my assistants dropping from exhaustion. I think the shrine grounds are clean enough. Let's go inside, ok?" Ramune suggested. They walked inside to where his desk and sat down.

"Toru should be coming back soon, if I'm right." Suzuran said after taking a sip of her juice.

"You're rarely wrong." He leaned his chin on his hand, looking at his older assistant. "That older sister sense never fail you."

"That's what big sisters are for."

"Suzu-nee, Sensei, I have a client with me." They see a young boy with short black hair and eyes dressed in his middle school uniform. His face was stoic; if you knew him well enough, you can see the protectiveness in his eyes. Ramune gulped, knowing they were directed towards him.

"Toru, I knew you were close. Anyways, where's the patient?" Her dark eyes laid on a little girl who had light brown hair in pig tails, held with red ribbons and had a cute light pink dress. Her eyes were spring green, but anyone can see the dead emotionless look in her eyes. Suzuran felt the sense of protectiveness that she had over young children wash over her, remembering having those eyes before. Her thoughts were broken from Ramune's outburst of laughter. The man practically had tears pouring out of his eyes as he wriggled in his chair.

"GAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!! K-kuro, you basically kidnapped her!!!" Suzuran sighed, slightly embarrassed for her boss's behavior. Her little brother was slowly getting ticked off. 

"This is the doctor?" The little girl asked Toru.

"Don't worry. Most people are weirded out by him when they first meet."  He answered in his usual blunt way. "But he is the top specialist of his field." His sister accompanied him in finishing his statement.

"That's right!! Thanks for saying so MR. KIDNAPPER!!!" Suzuran can only watch as her brother punched Ramune right on his poor noggin. She walked over to her brother and patted his head. 

"Now now, Toru..." She smiled nervously. 

After some time, it seemed that the little girl was crying things like mayo. It was one of the weirder ones they have had, but Suzuran knew there was an explanation for it.

"So, you cry mayonnaise out of your eyes?" 

"Yes, but none of the hospitals will believe me." 

"Well, mysterious diseases are still treated like an occult science, so it's no surprise." Ramune explained.

"Mysterious disease?"

"Yep. You heard of catching a cold when your body is weak?  Mysterious diseases come the same way. However, they are caused when supernatural forces mess with you in weakened emotional state." Ramune clarified on what it was.