The Mysterious Item shop: Akatsuki

Today was an easy going day as she helped Ramune take inventory of things they needed to get. Despite of how odd the clinic was, there was actual work to be done such as the paper work and bills to keep this place going. Suzuran looked over to Ramune. He came from doing his part of the inventory that were more slightly dangerous for Suzuran or Toru to handle. 

"Suzu-chan, what time does your brother get out of school?" She looked over to the clock and saw that school was about to end for today. 

"In a couple of hours. Why?" She had asked. 

"We need to go somewhere. Can you help pick up your little brother while you pick up anything we are missing? Are we missing anything?" He asked looking over her shoulder at her little clipboard. 

"More like stationary, groceries, and incense."

"Ok. Well, we could always eat out again. Incense can wait. The stationary is a thing we need aparently. Do you have the shop money?" He asked, happy he can have Suzuran so close to him.

"Yeah. I'll do it quickly so I can get Toru. Are you going to give me a map of where it is?" 

"Moke-chan will guide you once you meet up with Toru." She nodded and went to go put her shoes on with her bag to carry some of her things. 

"Be safe out there, Suzu-chan~" He waved to her as she said her goodbye. As soon as he knew she was out of range, he started smiling like the lovesick fool he was and began talking to himself. "Whooo! Suzu-chan is the best waifu material! She really is the girl of my dreams.  Not to mention..." His smile became more dopey as he remembered how close he was to her. The smell of her never really changed the way he would react to it. She smelled of lilies with a scent of oranges and something just unique to her. He loved the time he was alone with Suzuran. He didn't have to feel the aura of overprotective brother. Not to mention, he noticed the little things about Suzuran and even have been the receiving end of her punches and teasing. He really loved getting to know what made the older Kuromori tick. 

Later that afternoon, she managed to get the stationary and was walking to the most direct route from Toru's school to the shrine. She figured if she walked along that way, she would catch up to Toru in no time. She smiled as she saw her brother among the other students, fresh out of school, heading home. She was about to call out to him, but was stopped by a familiar teasing voice. 

"Oi, Kuro!~~" 

The siblings both stopped and actually looked aaround where Ramune could be hiding. Toru looked up, only to see Moke with Shoji vision. 

"Oh no." Suzuran muttered as she sees Moke-chan gently gliding down to land on her brother's head. Moke was grabbed quickly as Toru ran. She sighed as she lightly jogged to where her brother was going. 

"Toru!" She saw her brother with an angry glowing red look in his eyes, glaring at the Shoji vision in his hands. He looked over to Suzuran, who stopped to look at Ramune, who was still laughing at how Toru looked right now.

"Ramune-san, I thought you said Moke would appear as soon I showed up to meet with Toru." She sent an annoyed stare at her boss. 

"You technically did. You were within 3 yards of each other." Her annoyance rose. "Anyways, I'm at the mysterious item shop right now." 

"Mysterious item shop?" The Kuromoris asked.

"You mean like the Shoji vision and Teapot of Loose Lips?" Suzuran asked. 

"Yep. It's a shop that buys and sells those kind of products. They also what help supply the store with some things I need. Moke-chan will help guide you here if you want to come."