Chikuwa thingy

AN: You might find this one a little touchy. It does deal with male genitals getting turned into a food, but nothing too graphic. Read at your own discretion. 

Today was Suzuran's turn to get food for tonight. She nodded as she got everything. Today, she wore a pastel pink tank top with one of her Dad's button up shirts over it. He said he didn't want any filth to set their eyes on his little Lily. She sighed at the memory. She wore a dark teal skirt again, but it was shorter than her usual long one. It went a few inches above the knee. It took a bit and walked up the stairs to the shrine.  Her eyes went to look for Toru. 

"Hmm, Toru probably went inside." She went to the clinic and opened the door. 

"Toru? Ramune-san? I'm back."  She heard a clatter after taking off her shoes. 

"Boys?" Toru came out and walked over to her. He grabbed the groceries and greeted her.

"Suzu-nee? Sorry I didn't greet you. We have a client." Toru and Suzuran went over to where Ramune usually talked to the patients. It was a tanned man with pink hair and a white headband to hold his hair back. He wore a black v neck shirt with the edge a dark blue. He didn't have pants. She squeaked and closed her eyes shut. 

"S-sorry...not used to seeing guys'...lower half...suddenly." 

"Suzu-chan, you'll think this is interesting. His thing turned into a chikuwa." She opened her eyes to look at Ramune. 

"A chikuwa?" She went over to the front to see if it was true. 

"Oi!" Suzuran looked down. Even though she knew it was a guy's...thingy, she knew Ramune wouldn't lie to her about something as interesting as that. She raised an eyebrow. "You're right." 

"He just found it that way after going to the bathroom, then came here after being checked out at five hospitals." Toru filled her in after he quickly put away the groceries. The patient, Kengo, grabbed their attention. As much as he enjoyed having the cute girl there looking at his thing, he was more freaked out about his man meat being a fish paste cake.

"So what the hell is this anyways? Rare diseases?" 

"Mysterious diseases. The chikuwa is part of it. Mystical forces turned it into one, so it's between a rare disease and a supernatural phenomenon. The forces are attracted to the stress or paranormal manifestations in a person. And I specialize in treating people whose bodies have been mutated as a result." Ramune pointed at himself. 

"Seems kinda fishy if you ask me." Kengo muttered, suspicious of the guy in front of him. "WHat about her?" He looks over to Suzuran. 

"She's my assistant along with her little brother. Now, think of it this way, now that you're sick, you can reflect on all of your bad habits. You're luck your body is giving you a hint like that, doncha think?" Suzuran did briefly think it was convenient. Your genitals turned into a chikuwa though. She wasn't a man, but she can't imagine what would happen with her body if it went through that though. 

"Lucky?! I'm freaking out!"

"Why? It looks like you still have a urethra. If you can pee, you're fine. So, what's the problem?" Ramune asked calmly. 

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT A CHIKUWA BETWEEN YOUR LEGS?!!" 

"What?! EWW HELL NO!! That's disgusting!!" Ramune hugged and wiggled in his chair. Toru and Suzuran mentally sighed at his childish behavior. 

"Anyway, there's no way I'll be able to give it to a chick...like this. You gotta help me!" Kengo asked.  There it was. Ramune's smirk on his face was more all knowing now. He must have a hint at what is going on.