part 2

Izuku's pov

My eyes slowly fluttered open. The warmth of the sun felt nice. I nuzzled my head into the pillow-wait pillow?! I jolt up to a position where my hands held me up, my legs in a 'w' position. I look around and see that I'm not in the cave anymore, but rather a pale yellow room. There was a single, small window, a bar door,  the mattress I'm on, a toilet and a sink. Scared, I turned to the door stumbled over to it.

I grabbed the bars and shouted out ''H-HELLO?! I-IS S-SOMEONE THERE? P-PLEASE LET ME O-OUT!'' I pleaded with teary eyes as I tried to get a grip on my surroundings.

I must have crossed a border. What happened last night? I remember there were 2 men and ph-pheromones? UUGH! They must have been alphas. Wait- alphas?! No... nononono NO! Not alphas. Not again. No...

I started crying as I fell to my knees. Alphas are cruel and merciless. They only care about themselves and their sexual desires.

During my cry session, I heard footsteps
approaching. I quickly scooted away from the door, but only a few feet. Then appears a yellow haired boy in what I guess to be guard uniform. He had a black lightning streak on a bunch of locks. When he saw me he smiled and started unlocking the door.

I flinched when he opened the door. He must've seen this because he stopped walking and crouched down. "Hey it's ok... I don't bite.'' He said giving a reassuring smile.

I could sense he was genuine, but I couldn't bring myself to trust him. He went ahead and sat down still a bit away from me. ''I'm Denki kaminari. What about you?'' He asked with a closed eye smile.

Should I trust him. He seems to nice to be a trader. But they always do at first. They always act all nice and charming, but the moment you give them your trust, they throw you in a trade ring or sex house.

And you're kept in your own, tiny, dirty room so people don't know about a male omega, that's put on heat suppressants and pregnancy pills so they don't have to deal with a defenseless pup-

''HEY!''

I was snapped out of my thoughts immediately. I looked over to kaminari, he was standing again. There was someone else here now. He had really spiky, red hair. They looked at me with worried faces.
..........

Eijiro's pov
(Didn't expect that did you?)

We actually found a male omega. I wonder if he's okay.  He seemed really scared...

I should probably go to the office to help Kat. I walk through castle halls when I heard shouting. Then I saw denki running over. ''Did you hear that...?'' He asked confused. ''Yeah... I did. Let's go check it out'' I said and just like that we're off.

As we're jogging along the paths to the dungeons, a thought hit me. We put that omega male in there. He must be overwhelmed. We don't know what he's went through before we found him, for all we know, he might be the one who screamed.

When I'm back in reality, Denki went ahead. I ran over to where we put  the omega yesterday, but when I got there the door was hanging open. I looked inside expecting to see an empty room, but instead I saw denki crouched down by a distressed omega.

''HEY! Denki? What's going on?'' I ask stepping in the room. He looked over and looked at me worried. ''He just started panicking and I don't know what to do.'' He said and he stood up. ''I know you might not want to, but...'' he walked over to me and looked me in my eyes. ''Can I u-use my scent to c-calm him. P-please?''

He wants to do WHAT? I mean I understand why he's worried, but he just asked me, his mate, to use his scent on someone else.''I mean if we both know it's just to help him. W-what's the harm? R-right...?'' I said unsure.

I looked over to the shaking omega. His face wasn't in his knees anymore but he stared me dead in the eyes. The fear we saw in him. He must've gone through alot, but he's trying to stay strong. There were tears in his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

Denki slowly walked over to him. He flinched but still didn't take his eyes off of us. He started to let of smoke, he was going to turn. Denki has to hurry up, before this gets out of hand. I could smell the pheromones immediately. They weren't even that strong, but it had a huge effect on him.

He stopped shaking and his eyes were glossed over. That's when we saw it. His tears ran down his cheeks, but they were almost sparkling, like diamonds, as though they had no fear or sadness in them, only bliss and contentment. 

''Izuku... That's my name...'' he mumbled out.
''It's nice to meet you..''

(Just pretend there's tears plz)