Buisness card blues

Ravens pov
Today was the day. My Performance was in six ours but I had so many things to do

It had been five years since I terminated my affiliation with the Titans but I'm sure they've given up by now. I'm sure he's given up as well.......

First I had to go get a new dress
A new ballet uniform
And finally I had to meet the notorious business man

I picked up a buisness card from my desk and felt in my hands. it's the type that makes you wanna call the company regardless of the reasons .I read over it and said aloud "Mr.Logan huh" suddenly a wave of sadness swept over me as I got out of bed and hopped in the shower I turned on the water and it accidentally hit my face "great timing by the way" I say sarcastically at the shower head ,like I used to do with my friends. I finally get fully in the shower and accidentally wet my hair it instantly turned curly and shriveled up it was weird but i......i...liked it . I stepped out the shower and dried off I got dressed in baggy dark blue sweatpants and a matching crop top with matching sneakers and I grabbed my iPhone and the TT anthem came on as I twittled the buisness card in my hand again "Logan huh" I said in the same dead pan tone "seems familiar, very familiar" I said too optimistic for my taste I thought as I made my way out the door for my morning jog.