Next timeCLOSE THE DOOR

BB's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 5 in the morning and all I can think about is how much I miss ravens smile. Now an days she never really comes out of her room and when she does show, she has a book all she does is Wright now .you see her look up for a second but then she will write again and go to her room. I remember how I used to annoy her just to get her attention and I knew she cared because of all the effort she put back in to her responses but that's not even there anymore. wait a second do I like Raven psshht ,no. who could love her with her soft skin ,white teeth ,perfect pretty purple amethyst eyes, and curves that could turn a gay man straight .oh my god, I've got it bad(no offense to gays I luv ya to ,here have a cookie (::) )

*time jump 2 hours*

Raven's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It 7:30 am and I have one thought on my mind Beast Boy and I can't get him out so I figure why not just go and get some tea so I grabbed my diary I'm heading out and im right in front of beast boys door. the door springs open and I dropped my book he picks it up and begins to read naturally i take it from him I think he saw some of it but not yet I started blushing but only because of what he was wearing he was just in a pair of big stripe blue boxer shorts and when he saw what he was wearing he blushed and close the door in my face so I just ran to the kitchen 5 minutes later guess who showed up my annoying little BB wait did I just say my, yeah I guess I did I don't know any more .he says "hi", I just say "hey" he heds to his room as quick as he came.

BB'S pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg omg omg omg when I picked up Ravens book I saw my name in it I don't know what it's about but I have to find out later on I'm going to go to her room and see how she feels I hope she feels the same.

*time jump 8:04 pm*

I just can't wait any longer. I have to see ,so I get up and I leave my room I'm right in front of ravens door when it jults open it sent me flying towards the wall but she stopped me with her powers and brought me right in front of her and then I'm blushing at what she's wearing my mouth drops on the floor she's in a short night shirt its basically see-thru and I just can't wait any longer so I grab the back of her neck and bring her lips to mine but surprisingly she doesn't kill me she kisses back in five minutes later she is pressed up against a wall and we're still making out our tongues fighting for dominance for some reason she's winning it was.......

Raven's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.............perfect but then I hear a laugh and then a giggle and then a hysterical bust of laughter and we break apart and I saw none other but the other team cyborg ,Starfire, and Robin to be exact and they're all laughing and then cyborg speaks "I didn't think there was any other way for you to get at each others throats but obviously you found another way" then Robin spoke "we said no fighting but I get tongue fighting doesn't count" he said between laughter and then Starfire "haha laughing at beast boy and Raven makes us feel better about ourselves" and we all looked at her and laughed and I turn to beast boy "have you learned any lessons" I said what that your a good kisser i blushed "no" "that we should kiss more often" he said "no" i blushed AGAIN oh my God why must I blush so much and finally he says "I don't know what" and I sream "next time CLOSE THE DOOR"