Confrontation. (Ranboo and Dream)

Hello y'all!! So I've learnt my lesson and I'm not longer going to give y'all a time for when this is out as I clearly can't stick to them so sorry about that. However, I have this oneshot that I was working on for 3 days so I hope y'all enjoy it :)

Art credit: kitsoyuu on Instagram
Song inspiration is above :)

This idea was from ryilatte on titkok. I changed a few words to fit the plot and developed the idea a little more so go check them out for the original video :)

"Underlined"- Song lyrics (with a few changed)
Italics- Writing
'Bold'- Thoughts
"Normal"- Regular speech
"Both"- Things said in chat.

Word Count: 938

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ranboo's POV

Today's the day.

It's happening today.

No matter what.

The confrontation is going to happen.

Today.

I'm visiting Dream again. This time, however, not for comfort, not for closure, not for clarity. For answers. Answers only Dream has.

I think about how I'm going to convince Sam to let me visit Dream whilst absentmindedly closing my book and putting it into my inventory before leaving my shack and starting the journey to my target.

(Time skip with Grog because I'm lazy 🐊)

I made it. Now to convince Sam to let me in...

This is gonna be interesting...

I walk over to the front of the prison entrance before speaking, "Hey Sam!"

I hear static before a voice responds confused, "Ranboo?? What are you doing here?"

I swallow my nervousness and reply back, "To v-visit the prisoner, of course!"

"Oh okay... any specific reason as to why?" He seems skeptical. 'I know I'm not supposed to be here but he doesn't seem too mad... let's hope that's a good thing.'

"I need some answers from him. That's all the information I'm willing to share. Is that okay?" I say hopeful.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"You can see the prisoner. Enter the portal." His warden voice seemed to become more serious.

"Cool. Coming." I walk through the portal and wait for the purple swirls to transport me into the entrance.

The purple haze flickers away as the inside of the prison comes into view.
"Hi Sam."

"Ranboo."

"Before we go through everything, I just wanted to ask if I could keep my memory book on me so I won't forget this visit?"

"You know you're not supposed to bring anything I'm with you Ranboo."

"I know but I really need this. Just the book, that's it. Please?"